Main Menu

all optus genius's i have a question

Started by EZA100, August 30, 2012, 05:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZA100

i got a phone on a plan around a month ago and i wanted to know, is there anyway i can give it back in to get another one?

Capper

EZA100

i had an iphone 4 but now that i have s3 just not liking it as much they dont have all the apps that app store and is kinda confusing, but its a very good iphone, just wanted to see if i could get the iphone or wait for the iphone 5

Capper

i gather you are talking about the Samsung Galaxy S3 ??

I dont work in an Optus store but you have signed a contract for 12/24 months and will have to wait for it to run out if you dont want to pay a cancellation fee.

You may be able to pay a cancellation fee and get another phone but you are going to basically be paying for the S3 phone. It would be the same for all phone companies.

Does this help
http://optus.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45

EZA100

Nails

Quote from: EZA100 on August 30, 2012, 05:18:43 PM
i had an iphone 4 but now that i have s3 just not liking it as much they dont have all the apps that app store and is kinda confusing, but its a very good iphone, just wanted to see if i could get the iphone or wait for the iphone 5

If you change your mind this easily, perhaps you should stick to pre-paid.

pyronerd

Quote from: Nails on August 30, 2012, 09:06:30 PM

or just get used to the s3 cause it's way better than any iphone :P

Capper

Quote from: pyronerd on August 30, 2012, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 30, 2012, 09:06:30 PM

or just get used to the s3 cause it's way better than any iphone :P
yeh, you are the first person i have heard complain about having an S3. I would love one. I have a RAZR and its great

EZA100

I thinkbi just need to clean up my phone, because its annoying that android doesnt have many good apps like the apple store