Main Menu

Giants re-sign to 2015

Started by Ziplock, August 30, 2012, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/giant-commitment.html

'Jeremy Cameron, Toby Greene, Stephen Coniglio, Adam Treloar, Devon Smith, Jacob Townsend, Tim Mohr and Tim Golds have all agreed to contract extensions that will keep them at the GIANTS for the next three years.

They join Dylan Shiel, Tomas Bugg, Adam Kennedy, Adam Tomlinson and Matthew Buntine who announced in May that they had also re-signed until the end of 2015.'

and you all said we couldn't retain our list.

2015 premiers ;)

Bill Manspeaker

they will be a force to be reckoned with that's for sure..

just on a side note mate who did ya follow before GWS? :P

tbagrocks

Cameron looks a ripper, 2015  ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: brad on August 30, 2012, 03:57:25 PM

nobody :P
I live in NSW and only really started 'following' afl last year, and I decided then that GWS would be my club when they came in, GC is probably my second team, and I have soft spots for sydney, hawks and freo :P

Toga

great news for the club! that's probably just about all of their most important youngsters resigned now?

indeed they will be a force by 2015

Ziplock

pretty much. Would like to see hampton, hoskin-elliot and tyson as well :P

fidou

Quote from: Ziplock on August 30, 2012, 04:05:37 PM
Quote from: brad on August 30, 2012, 03:57:25 PM

nobody :P
I live in NSW and only really started 'following' afl last year, and I decided then that GWS would be my club when they came in, GC is probably my second team, and I have soft spots for sydney, hawks and freo :P
Well done Zip, I now have a soft spot for GWS now after being at there first win at Manuka earlier in the year. Bought a cap that day and wear it with pride although the Carlton tops still take precedence. In fact the Canberra community all have two clubs now GWS, and there original team.