Main Menu

Adelaide's Best 22

Started by lachie_001, August 29, 2012, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

With finals only a week away and nearly a full list to pick from, who do you think fits into Adelaide's Best 22?
Mine is;

FB: M. Doughty, B. Rutten, G. Johncock
HB: B. Reilly, D. Talia, D. Mackay
C: B. Vince, S. Thompson, R. Sloane
HF: R. Henderson, T. Walker, M. Wright
FF: J. Porplyzia, K. Tippet, I. Callinan
Fol: S. Jacobs, P. Dangerfield, N. Van Berlo
Int: R. Douglas, J. Petrenko, B. Smith
Sub: B. Martin
Emg: S. Shaw, T. Lynch, J. Jenkins

Justin Bieber

I don't see Brodie Martin getting a game over Sam Shaw ???

Maybe move Mackay on the bench, shaw on field, martin as emg and put someone as sub.

Hagebear

Have to agree with u spot on. Pretty formidable team that one. Definately could do some damage for the next 5-6 years.

Hagebear

Quote from: whatlez on August 29, 2012, 07:20:37 PM
I don't see Brodie Martin getting a game over Sam Shaw ???

Maybe move Mackay on the bench, shaw on field, martin as emg and put someone as sub.

Brodie Martin is quality when not injured. Happy Adelaide has signed him up for a couple more years. Could be a good DT smokey if he has a solid pre-season.

PowerBug

lachie_001

Quote from: PowerBug on August 29, 2012, 07:38:53 PM
Petrenko sub maybe?
Just go back to north Melbourne, petrenko plays full games. And shaw is good but he isn't there just yet, when doughty retires you will find that he cements his spot there.

McRooster

Sub: Richard Douglas (strategically placed into the game will give an impacted edge during finals)

Sam Shaw over Brodie Martin into the 22. Shaw has complete understanding of his role (and has class, makes timely decisions), Martin still returning through Sturt from injury does not have implicit understanding of his role (after being used as sub on occasions).

Petrenko is vital to Adelaide's forward line, locking it in the 50. He doesn't get the stats us Fantasy Coaches want, but his pressure acts and his role are important to Adelaide's structure.

Quote from: lachie_001 on August 29, 2012, 07:57:45 PM
Just go back to north Melbourne
Maybe someone will, I hear Levi Greenwood wants to come home??

*In other news - Chris Knights in a direct swap for Angus Monfries could be on the table?

Does Levi Greenwood or Angus Monfries get into Adelaide's best 22  :-\

Justin Bieber

^ What he said.

And why does power bug have to go norf?

tbagrocks

that's how I see that line up

picker_man

henderson isnt in out best 22......

Greenwood NO WAY! - Monfries as sub and douglas play full game :)