Main Menu

Addicted!

Started by quinny88, August 28, 2012, 09:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I remember the times when I was addicted to FanFooty and posting, kinda kicked the habit sadly end of last year :(. Still come on though as a Mod and other comps and all. At least you can escape from the real world with the forum which is why my time online is so high!

Nails has almost caught me :o. But I saw that coming as he's on alot more than I am these days :P. I remember Boomz said he use to leave FF on when he would go out and sleep and do work, hence the 157 days online ;D.

Noz

17 days, 23 hours and 19 minutes. Since December the 30th 2011.

Capper

hi
my name is tabs and im an adict

23 days, 15 hours and 11 minutes
since March 06, 2010

Cicjose

78 days, 2 hours and 41 minutes

since February 18, 2010

cant be too far off the top 10

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 29, 2012, 12:26:18 AM
I remember the times when I was addicted to FanFooty and posting, kinda kicked the habit sadly end of last year :(. Still come on though as a Mod and other comps and all. At least you can escape from the real world with the forum which is why my time online is so high!

Nails has almost caught me :o. But I saw that coming as he's on alot more than I am these days :P. I remember Boomz said he use to leave FF on when he would go out and sleep and do work, hence the 157 days online ;D.

Watch me catch you :O

GOING TO SMASH YOU n00b!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2012, 11:20:32 PM
General Statistics - PowerBug
Total Time Spent Online: 62 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes.

Wow, that's like a whole day every week, or like 3 hours every day (give and take)

Boomz 157d 18h 39m
CrowsFan 135d 21h 57m
pyronerd 95d 10h 12m
Hellopplz 91d 12h 18m
Nails 91d 3h 0m
bomberboy0618 84d 7h 37m
Holzman 83d 1h 56m
MajorLazer 82d 12h 14m
ossie85 80d 15h 42m
roo boys! 79d 10h 58m

The top 10. Bloody hell Boomz.
I'm not even on that often anymore, wow.  :-\

quinny88

Not sure weather these responses make me feel better about myself or just more concerned for you lot  :P

Master Q

When you are inactive for 15 minutes, it stops counting.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on August 29, 2012, 03:32:49 AM

GOING TO SMASH YOU n00b!
COME AT ME BRO. You probably will smash me though :P.

Quote from: Master Q on August 29, 2012, 06:24:05 PM

When you are inactive for 15 minutes, it stops counting.
It does? Never knew.... Means Boomz has too much time on his hands ;D. But we all knew that :P.

McRooster

What about that 'Guest' guy/girl ?

He/she has you all down pat  :D

*Very interesting Q  8)

43 days, 17 hours and 43 minutes for me.

Justin Bieber

"Guest" is always on, so it's quite unfair don't you think?! Although Boomz use to give him/her a run for their money :P.

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2012, 12:41:34 AM
Quote from: Nails on August 29, 2012, 03:32:49 AM

GOING TO SMASH YOU n00b!
COME AT ME BRO. You probably will smash me though :P.

Nails
91d 17h 58m
Hellopplz
91d 14h 38m

Consider yourself smashed. Coming for you Pyro.

Fletch74

76 days, 10 hours and 51 minutes.

I think that is very worrying... :-\

BratPack

76 days, 19 hours and 29 minutes.

And not a single moment of quality amongst it  :P

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on August 31, 2012, 02:22:09 PM
76 days, 19 hours and 29 minutes.

And not a single moment of quality amongst it  :P
ain't that the truth....lol :P :P :P