Main Menu

Addicted!

Started by quinny88, August 28, 2012, 09:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

"Hi my names quinny... and um... im addicted to the fanfooty website" :-[

It started in Feb this year. A harmless forum I discovered while doing research on my supercoach team during the pre season.
It was harmless at first, the odd post here and there.. But then it started to grow on me. I started posting threads, then polls then started giving others advice! Usually just every couple of days, but it started getting more frequent, once a day then a couple of times a day, now I cant even get through a day without frequent use of fan footy. Anytime I can, before work, lunch break even while im on the crapper.. Ive lost control!

I just came across my fan footy stats and apparently ive spent 12 days and 11 hours on here....

And the ironic thing is that im confessing my addiction on the very website that is my addiction!

tbagrocks

I joined in April and have totaled 33 days  :P I to have a problem :-\

henry

I have been registered since July 2012 but I have only been on for 4 and 1/2 days  :o. I'm ashamed  :-[ but at least there is hope for me, not as addicted as you obviously  :P

Ziplock

52 days since march 2011 lol.

I think that's cause I leave it open heaps and multiple tabs :P

Ringo

Must be more addicted than you Zip also Joined March 2011 and been on line 64 days.

CrowsFan

I don't want to say mine...

KoopKicka

Joined in June this year and already spent almost 13 days, thats the height of addiction :P

Justin Bieber

Only 36 days...

Not sure how tbag has almost caught me .... :X

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on August 28, 2012, 09:58:28 PM
Only 36 days...

Not sure how tbag has almost caught me .... :X
I'm on world record pace ;D

Jukes

Only 17 days since January 2011 :X 95% of my posts have been since about January this year however.

Also on 1985 posts, 15 moar!

Colliwobblers

good to see fellow addicts, it's a great place to be, the best fantasy afl community. hands down.

PowerBug

General Statistics - PowerBug
Total Time Spent Online: 62 days, 11 hours and 51 minutes.

Wow, that's like a whole day every week, or like 3 hours every day (give and take)

Boomz 157d 18h 39m
CrowsFan 135d 21h 57m
pyronerd 95d 10h 12m
Hellopplz 91d 12h 18m
Nails 91d 3h 0m
bomberboy0618 84d 7h 37m
Holzman 83d 1h 56m
MajorLazer 82d 12h 14m
ossie85 80d 15h 42m
roo boys! 79d 10h 58m

The top 10. Bloody hell Boomz.

Justin Bieber

Whatlez doesn't make top 10 in a stat.

Thats unpossible.

Zombie2.5

7 days, 17 hours and 30 minutes
since December 2011.

Not too addicted, but stopped posting so much a couple of months ago. Still post regularly and sometimes just post a whole heap, but used to post like in every thread that looked interesting, most days 1-2 hours just posting.

Colliwobblers

you've been a valuable member this year zombie, liked your input.