Main Menu

Inventions You Want to be Invented/Built.

Started by Nails, August 28, 2012, 05:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Hey guys, just wondering things that are possible, but are yet to exist that you'd like to come to fruition.  For me I want to see Vacuum Train Transportation to be built/invented into existence. How awesome would it be? If you don't know anything about vactrains or the possibilities...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_tube_train

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/intelligent-energy/new-york-to-london-in-an-hour-by-train/16456

"you could leave the UK at noon and arrive in Manhattan at 8 a.m. the same day."

So what would you guys like to see built/invented?

kilbluff1985

i want a tracking device in your house right and you can connect trackers to it for instance dummies for kids and babies you could attaatch a tracker on them any parent knows how much time you spend looking for dummies bacause kids stash them somewhere these trackers could also be put with wallets, phones, keys, remotes the usual stuff you lose then would have some device to see where they were in the house or somehow have them make noise so you can find them

i honestly reckon this would be very popular if it were made

CrowsFan

valkorum

tbagrocks

the Gay gene, so I could give it to every man but me ;D

Spinking

Doesnt really need to be invented, but I've had this idea for a while about a Pay TV provider who charges you only for the individual channels you want, rather than a package deal.  I think generally most folks would be happier paying $5 per channel for 5 - 10 channels they actually want, than whatever they charge these days for 50 channels where you hardly watch any.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Spinking on August 28, 2012, 12:05:12 PM
Doesnt really need to be invented, but I've had this idea for a while about a Pay TV provider who charges you only for the individual channels you want, rather than a package deal.  I think generally most folks would be happier paying $5 per channel for 5 - 10 channels they actually want, than whatever they charge these days for 50 channels where you hardly watch any.
I'd pay 15$ and get footy and soccer, I'm sure fox would get a lot more customers

Bill Manspeaker

set up like a gaming arena sorta thing at the movies. set up a game - cod or whatever or even sporting games and get 20-30 people to play against another movie theatre somewhere in Australia or even the world. this idea could have legs

Nails

Quote from: brad on August 28, 2012, 03:05:35 PM
set up like a gaming arena sorta thing at the movies. set up a game - cod or whatever or even sporting games and get 20-30 people to play against another movie theatre somewhere in Australia or even the world. this idea could have legs

It's predicted that in 2022, with virtual reality setups that computer games will be indistinguishable from real life.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/8521695/what-the-world-will-look-like-in-2023

Holz

all that stuff looks really interesting nails, im not sure if they will all come into place, but its definitely an exciting time.

kilbluff1985

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on August 28, 2012, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 28, 2012, 10:52:22 AM
What if you lost the tracking device? :P

your stuffed lol

thats why you have a tacking device on the tracking device.

Dudge

I'd like a identical double for every person, but the original is still the main  man/women. Then i could send him to effen work. Btw these clones dont eat, ( over population issues )  so u could wack them in the closet when not needed

nas

Invent a never ending keg of beer in my case xxxx Gold << Hic

quinny88

Remote control for people! The mute button would be a popular option