$100 (Bottom 8) GF. Who wins?

Started by SkyStud24, August 28, 2012, 12:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyStud24

Had to tank my last 2 matches to finish in bottom 8, since i knew 2 guys in top 4 had 8 trades left compared to me 3.

So here i am in the $100 bottom 8 GF. Who do you think wins

TEAM 1- OPP
Scotland
Suckling
Houli
Enright

Thompson
Priddis
Dale Thomas

Cloke

Vs

Team 2- ME
Lids
Grimes
Heppel
Johnson

Ablett
Watson
Stanton

Johnson

PowerBug

Whoever scores more will win. :)

Team 2.

Adamant

Jukes

Speculator

If you tanked to miss the finals and finish in the bottom 8 so you could contest the $100 for finishing 9th (please correct me if i have misinterpreted the situation) you are an odd human and quite frankly I hope you lose.

To answer your question, team 2.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Speculator on August 28, 2012, 01:23:58 PM
If you tanked to miss the finals and finish in the bottom 8 so you could contest the $100 for finishing 9th (please correct me if i have misinterpreted the situation) you are an odd human and quite frankly I hope you lose.

To answer your question, team 2.
completely missed this point, that's just unfair to the losers that were actually bad! that's just wrong

Nails

You are scum of the DT world and I hope you get utterly thrashed.

SkyStud24

Thanks for the replies to those who didn't give me a lecture on how i can play my own dream team league that i paid entry into

Feel free to call me 'Scum' or 'An Odd Human', i don't really care what you think tbh. If i want to use strategy to win money, then that's what i will do.

Dave085

Unethical but your team should win no worries.

It is obviously a flaw in the way the prize money is distributed. I wouldnt be bragging too loudly in case one of your league opponents catches you out.

smirks

unethical scum of the earth you odd one

Dave085

SkyStud24

I did.
I traded Stanton out for Jroo, didn't pay off, but didn't hurt that much.
Cloke's 147 had me worried.

I only won by 40 points. would of been 15 if Carrazzo was named, since i had better cover

Fireballz

I dont see it as unethical. Seems fair enough to me. It's not the badminton doubles at the olympics, it's a mate's DT league. Congrats skystud! Well played sir!