trades (cheers)

Started by Bak2Form, August 27, 2012, 03:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Yeah I see no real reason why o'keefe won't continue his form. I would go Cotchin over Watson at this stage, as Watson seems to be tiring. Last week in particular he looked as if he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. In stark contrast, cotchin is in the best form of his career now and is flying towards the end of the year. Cotch for me. ;)

Ajax22

Cotchin over Watson

ROK in great form but after 3 big weeks it's probably time someone manned him up. I don't have him so I'm just left hoping the cats do some kind of half assed tag on him that shuts him down. Not sure they will but as we saw last week when Stevie J copped the hard tag, the opposition pays attention to the form players

Bak2Form

Quote from: whatlez on August 29, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
Cotchin!!
Quote from: henry on August 29, 2012, 11:42:06 PM
Yeah I see no real reason why o'keefe won't continue his form. I would go Cotchin over Watson at this stage, as Watson seems to be tiring. Last week in particular he looked as if he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. In stark contrast, cotchin is in the best form of his career now and is flying towards the end of the year. Cotch for me. ;)
Quote from: Ajax22 on August 30, 2012, 02:23:47 AM
Cotchin over Watson

ROK in great form but after 3 big weeks it's probably time someone manned him up. I don't have him so I'm just left hoping the cats do some kind of half assed tag on him that shuts him down. Not sure they will but as we saw last week when Stevie J copped the hard tag, the opposition pays attention to the form players
Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 29, 2012, 07:05:58 PM
Cotch V Port.

I wouldn't get O'Keefe in V Geelong.

thanks for the input! all  cheered

Adamant

Tuck could even be an option against Port? shouldnt be tagged and is in great form himself.

nrich102

Justin Bieber

^ Y u have so big Swan!?!?!?

nrich102

Quote from: whatlez on August 30, 2012, 01:45:45 PM

sorry, can't figure out how 2 change it

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nrich102 on August 30, 2012, 01:48:00 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 30, 2012, 01:45:45 PM

sorry, can't figure out how 2 change it