Main Menu

Top 8 Decided - Who will win the flag?

Started by ossie85, August 26, 2012, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Surprised no-one has really backed in Collingwood. They are favourites for mine.

Colliwobblers

Hawks, but as said above, Geelong and the pies can beat them on their day.

I think Hawks Pies GF, as long as the Cats don't knock one out first.

ossie85

Reckon if Collingwood beat Hawthorn week 1, they'll be hard to beat.

In fact, think the winner of that game will clearly be the favourite to win the flag.

shish.kebab

I think that Hawthorn or Collingwood will win it because Adelaide don't have the exposure against top sides and Sydney haven't performed against the top teams. West Coast and Geelong will be an outside chance but a Hawks, Pies GF I think

Ricochet

i don't think anyone can beat Hawks can win on current form but a lot can happen in a week let alone 3.
Eagles are my smokeys, they should beat North this week and with JJK back they look more structured
i also think freo will scare Geelong next week, dont think they'll go much further after that

Spinking

Whoever wins out of Hawthorn + Pies will probably take it out. Hawks would have to be hot favorites at this stage.

mx187

Awesome final series to come

Best in many years I reckon

I voted for my team the Swans, but really any team in the top 6 could win.

Go the Bloods...

Capper

After the swans won today, if Cats and Eagles win then it this week and next then it will be Hawks v Cats and Swans v Eagles in the semis

What a semis line up it will be

tbagrocks

Freo's GF today? can they beat a Crows who have learnt something today and will bounce back?

ossie85

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 08, 2012, 11:18:45 PM
Freo's GF today? can they beat a Crows who have learnt something today and will bounce back?

Yeah, Freo can beat Adelaide. Crows have had a great year, but are a bit overrated

Capper

Quote from: ossie85 on September 08, 2012, 11:29:07 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 08, 2012, 11:18:45 PM

Yeah, Freo can beat Adelaide. Crows have had a great year, but are a bit overrated
especially if Talia and Dangerfield are out. Hopefully Pav can play. Kicked 6 on 1 leg tonight