first year players

Started by strikes91, August 26, 2012, 12:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

will anyone pick the likes of Sam Gibson, Dane Zorko, Toby Greene, Adam Treloar for next season ?

Noz

If Zorko remains MID/FWD maybe. Same goes with Treloar

Green and Gibson will get a good look in

But it all depends on their prices.

Ricochet

nope.. premiums and rookies for me  :)

Ziplock

treloar and greene... maybe, but you'd need big balls with their pricing. Zorko and gibson, no.

stew42

With such a good draft coming up, it would be hard not to go guns and rooks... albeit expensive rooks

Fireballz

Will Gibson's price get a discount because he didn't play the whole season? Or does that not apply to rookies?

Noz

Quote from: Fireballz on August 26, 2012, 12:29:06 AM
Will Gibson's price get a discount because he didn't play the whole season? Or does that not apply to rookies?
No a player only gets a discount if they have played less than 10 matches because of injury.

Ziplock

Quote from: stew42 on August 26, 2012, 12:28:23 AM
With such a good draft coming up, it would be hard not to go guns and rooks... albeit expensive rooks

depends if the 2 sub rule is introduced or not.

tbagrocks

Zozza, Gibbo and Greene should all ave above 100, but who will have them? ???

EZA100

would only take a look at green and zorko if he was a mid/fwd, and maybe docherty next year if has his dpp next year to.

Adamant

I would only look at Zorko if MID/FWD. Cant go risky in the midfield...

Spuds11

maybe zorko and green they have inpreseed me but it would be a big gamble to pick mid priced players fresh of their debut season

tbagrocks

Toby Greene last 8 games gone under 30 possessions once (29)

POK252

Sam Docherty and Tom Mitchell will be rookie priced after not playing this year. Should play next year. Will be the only two i pick up.

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 26, 2012, 12:36:15 PM
Toby Greene last 8 games gone under 30 possessions once (29)
Nice stat - would have rising star in the bag if he didnt get suspended.