Started by powersuperkents, August 25, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Windigo

But would you get him given his form?

Ricochet

me

not touching him next year even if he is a fwd

has showerted me to tears all year and now perma blacklisted - enjoy the ride with him next year

Ricochet

Quote from: me on August 25, 2012, 11:43:00 PM
not touching him next year even if he is a fwd

has showerted me to tears all year and now perma blacklisted - enjoy the ride with him next year
a fwd averaging 96 who will be super underpriced... ill take that

me

actually take out a few big tons against the shower teams in the first half of the year and he's actually going to be well overpriced

sure as eggs are eggs he'll be dishing out filthy little 60s and 70s against any decent team next year

Ricochet

its still a 96 average after a terrible year tho and with Stevie J, Pav and Chappy getting on, Danger and maybe Robbo, Beams, Sidey losing dpp, even zorko will probably lose dpp... good fwds may be hard to find next year

dtvillage

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2012, 08:20:10 PM
Rocky is disappointing rocks and cliffs everywhere playing like he is.

Should be called Tom Pillowmound.

Haha nice one.

Sideways trade of Rocky>Pendles 2 weeks ago paid off  :)

LF

Picked Redden over Rocky at the start of the year and wondered if I had pick the wrong one after Reddens terrible start to the year.But Redden has come home great guns.
Loving Redden/Cotchin v Mitchell/Thompson for this weeks finals.

Holz

Quote from: me on August 25, 2012, 11:54:36 PM
actually take out a few big tons against the shower teams in the first half of the year and he's actually going to be well overpriced

sure as eggs are eggs he'll be dishing out filthy little 60s and 70s against any decent team next year

you can avoid if you want but be warned it may be like not having beams or sidey this year.

Adamant

I've had Rocky from the start and although he has been terrible, I would still lock him in as a fwd next year. 96 avg for a fwd is awesome but he has the potential to go 110+.

POK252

Quote from: Adamant on August 26, 2012, 10:58:43 AM
I've had Rocky from the start and although he has been terrible, I would still lock him in as a fwd next year. 96 avg for a fwd is awesome but he has the potential to go 110+.

+1. Had him from the start and he's been shower. However if he was a forward you cant hold a grudge and would have to select him next year.

Scrads

Anyone thought maybe Rocky has been playing with a niggle ?

Also, Tippett to Lions and the imminent retirement of Simon Black surely means more mid time for Rocky in the future. HAS to be a lock if M/F.

KingJB

Unfortunately as we all wish sometimes AFL coaches don't structure there plans around getting players big scores in DT haha
Iv had him for the whole year and when he's played as the midfielder he is (considering he won a b&f there!) he racks up 35+ touches with ease! The shower thing is without another fwd he is a dangerous one on one fwd so to help out Browny there really isn't any other options cause lisle SUCKS! if they score Tippet even if black plays on he will be back running through the middle and cracking 110 a week no worries you wait! He's a lock for me in 2013!

Scrads

Quote from: KingJB on August 27, 2012, 11:40:20 AM
Unfortunately as we all wish sometimes AFL coaches don't structure there plans around getting players big scores in DT haha
Iv had him for the whole year and when he's played as the midfielder he is (considering he won a b&f there!) he racks up 35+ touches with ease! The shower thing is without another fwd he is a dangerous one on one fwd so to help out Browny there really isn't any other options cause lisle SUCKS! if they score Tippet even if black plays on he will be back running through the middle and cracking 110 a week no worries you wait! He's a lock for me in 2013!

Bit harsh on the kid.