Main Menu

Console Games Coming Soon in Late 2012

Started by Windigo, August 25, 2012, 01:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

There are so many quality titles ready to be pumped into stores in late 2012.

Which games are you looking forward to playing?

Add me on PSN: T8tarz.  ;)

Mine are:

September 21: Borderlands 2 ~ Loved the first one, but it got repetitive and was really buggy. Reports have said it has an actual flowing story.There will be lots of guns, LOTS.  8)

October 11: Dishonored ~ If you haven't heard or seen the trailers for this then your living under a rock. Ace.  8)

October 2: NBA 2k13 ~ Might buy this when it becomes cheap, wouldn't buy it at full price.

October 2: Resident Evil 6 ~ You can actually AIM & walk at the same time. Thank the gods.  If this is another flop it may spell curtains for the genre IMO. Tells a story from 3 different perspectives ranging from action, horror & a mixture of both. You get to kill the president who is a zombie.  :P

October 31 Assassins Creed 3: Been in production since the ending of AC 2. You should already know a lot about this game.  ;)

November 20 Hitman: Absolution ~ Looks tight and instinct mode looks awesome. Agent 47 is back!  :D

November 13 Black Ops 2 ~ The future is black. Looking very futuristic to say the least.... :-\

November 29 Far Cry 3: Love the series....Will be hunting for aliens in this installment as well.  :P The creators want it to be the shooter of all shooter make you one with the gun. Good graphics. Been pushed back a month to this date.  :(

TBA'S

Agent: Don't think this game is even in the pipes anymore. Highly secretive PS3 exclusive from Rockstar....

GTA 5: A return to San Andreas. Has a poverty story line. Here's hoping we see some series faves return.

Prey 2: Liking the look of this when it drops next year sometime.

Dead Space 3: I'm a was huge Dead Space fan & I'm sad to say they have ruined it for me. From what I've seen they've made it more accessible to more people with over the top action and a flowering cover system. Lost a fan.

The Last Of Us: Made by naughty dog & a PS3 exclusive. Potential GOTY right here!  ;D

Beyond: Two Souls: Loved Heavy Rain & this is set to test ones emotions like no other. Pumped for this.

Tominator

Ziplock

halo 4, and you're both pathetic for not even thinking about it.

last couple of halo games have been average, so expect this one to be amazing ;)

Jukes

/\ You mean generic sports game 2013? Just schedule it the same time every year.

Put in my pre-order for Borderlands Vault Hunters edition ages ago, should be very close to GOTY with ME3.

Going to put in pre-order for Dishonoured next time I'm in EB games, so hopefully soon. Bethesda are my favourite developer due to Fallout and the Elder Scrolls, just wish they spent the time they spent on Dishonoured on Fallout 4 :3

My bro buying me us Black Ops 2, glad not paying 100 bucks for that generic shower activision pumps out every year, Black Ops was and is a good game, mw3 was shower, the actual WORST game I've ever played, and it looks like they're trying to copy mw3 but with zombies. My early but obvious prediction: Loads of flowering idiots will buy it, all will think it's shower, all the noobs will keep playing it tho because if it's newer it's obviously coolier, but all the pros will go back to Black Ops and/or MW 1 and 2. Dead shot to not win any awards.

Don't like gta, very overrated series. If it wasn't for ze sandbox I wouldn't play it

Locking in the Last of Us, will pretty much be GOTY next year unless Bethesda bring out Fallout 4 :3.

bomberboy0618

Nba 2k13 has slam dunk contest. You are not worthy.

Master Q

I don't like having so many games that I haven't completed at once, although I will be buying the new FIFA,2K and COD like I do currently.

PM me for my PSN. The games I play are Fifa, 2k, MW3 and Arkham City

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on August 25, 2012, 01:47:18 PM
halo 4, and you're both pathetic for not even thinking about it.

last couple of halo games have been average, so expect this one to be amazing ;)

He plays plantation ::)

Yeah black ops 2, zombies. That is it.

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 25, 2012, 01:51:40 PM
I'm getting it straight away!  8)

Windigo

Halo is a tired series. If Xbox owners still whinge about how only xbox owners can own Halo then they need to find new exclusive.  :P

I listed MY games I'm watching out for. 
QuoteWhich games are you looking forward to playing?

Mine are:

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on August 25, 2012, 03:32:31 PM
Good man  :)
Will aim to get it for Christmas.

DazBurg

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 25, 2012, 03:52:09 PM
isn't the slam dunk only if u pre order?

Windigo

Quote from: DazBurg on August 25, 2012, 03:54:06 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 25, 2012, 03:52:09 PM
isn't the slam dunk only if u pre order?

I think so.

Cicjose

the NBA Live 10 game had the slam dunk contest

Ziplock

Quote from: Windigo on August 25, 2012, 03:37:22 PM
Halo is a tired series. If Xbox owners still whinge about how only xbox owners can own Halo then they need to find new exclusive.  :P

Mine are:
lol, Halo a tired series, coming from a COD fan? :P

sorry, I thought it was just in general, large releases :P

Windigo

Quote from: Ziplock on August 25, 2012, 04:48:25 PM
Quote from: Windigo on August 25, 2012, 03:37:22 PM

Mine are:
lol, Halo a tired series, coming from a COD fan? :P

sorry, I thought it was just in general, large releases :P

Yeah okay. Shooters in general are getting a bit 'tired.' But it won't stop people from buying them.  :P