The 2012 AFL Trade, Free Agency, Draft and Off-Season Thread

Started by Tominator, August 24, 2012, 08:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Except you forgot the fact that I must of posted in the last 50 Adelaide thread over a hundred times

Tippett won't be getting $1mill per year

Never was. Never will.

Swans salary cap won't be cut either, living prices are much higher in Sydney than other areas anyway

Tominator

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 25, 2012, 09:27:19 PM
Except you forgot the fact that I must of posted in the last 50 Adelaide thread over a hundred times

Tippett won't be getting $1mill per year

Never was. Never will.

Swans salary cap won't be cut either, living prices are much higher in Sydney than other areas anyway

Straight from www.facebook.com/theafloffseason, not my words mate

Justin Bieber

Who said Tippett got offered less to go to Sydney?

I would like to see proof.

Mailman the 2nd

Swans have already said he'll be getting around 800k a year if he joins.

They already said the claim of $1mill a year is bogus but everyone seems to have ignored that.

It's a well known fact already among the Sydney community that Tippett could of been earning more if he stayed at Adelaide.

They offered around 850k. We're close to that, but slighty under.

Toga

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 25, 2012, 09:58:44 PM

They already said the claim of $1mill a year is bogus but everyone seems to have ignored that.

It's a well known fact already among the Sydney community that Tippett could of been earning more if he stayed at Adelaide.

People (mainly SA media) have ignored that because saying he's a money-hungry git sounds better than saying he just wanted to get the flower outta adelaide haha

tbagrocks

Not Adelaide's fault if Kurt is a person who doesn't like pressure or the spotlight from a footy mad town!

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 25, 2012, 10:24:28 PM
Not Adelaide's fault if Kurt is a person who doesn't like pressure or the spotlight from a footy mad town!

If you treat him like this I don't understand how you expect Sydney to give you more than pick 23.

Tippett left. You're angry. We get it

Tominator

Quote from: Toga on October 25, 2012, 10:19:04 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 25, 2012, 09:58:44 PM

People (mainly SA media) have ignored that because saying he's a money-hungry git sounds better than saying he just wanted to get the flower outta adelaide haha

+1 ^

tbagrocks

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 25, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 25, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

If you treat him like this I don't understand how you expect Sydney to give you more than pick 23.

Tippett left. You're angry. We get it
Not angry, annoyed that Adelaide football club would do this, Tippo is a decent player but we had Tex all along

Why didn't they trade the White Goodman previously and avoid all this drama, with Tex takijg over anyway?

All us Crows fans wanted to trade this White Goodman in the last three years!

Justin Bieber

Mailman, I didn't see proof? Just your word, what I do not believe,

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: whatlez on October 26, 2012, 02:22:10 AM
Mailman, I didn't see proof? Just your word, what I do not believe,

It was in an AFL.com article towards the beginning of the trade period. Obviously since it's got ridiculously convoluted with all the other stuff there's no way I'm going to find now.

You sift through 40 pages of the Swans thread for reading :P

Nige

Aaron Edwards from North Melbourne to Richmond for a late pick

Jordan Gysberts from Melbourne to North Melbourne for Cameron Pedersen and a late pick.

Cale Morton from Melbourne to West Coast for pick 88

Tominator

Pederson and Gysberts deal done, straight swap but also draft picks to be determined

Melbourne, Port Adelaide and West Coast have effectively done a three-way deal

Rodan to Melbourne, Morton to West Coast and Stevenson to Port Adelaide... pick 88 on-traded from Melbourne back to Melbourne

Nige

Campbell Heath also got traded from Sydney to Port, not sure what picks were involved. Late ones, I'd assume.