Started by Tominator, August 24, 2012, 08:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Quote from: Toga on October 02, 2012, 06:33:59 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 02, 2012, 06:23:48 PM
Quote from: Sliam on October 02, 2012, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 02, 2012, 11:45:33 AM
Quote from: Toga on October 02, 2012, 11:32:00 AM
Kurt Tippett has officially informed the crows he will not accept a contract from them in 2013 and hes requested a trade to an undisclosed club.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/148965/default.aspx

Surprise surprise.....

Makes it look very likely that it's not a QLD club if it's undisclosed when he clearly wanted to go home before

Yeah well he is a dirty liar who couldn't even tell his teammates face to face... Everything he has said before I now do not believe any of it. I knew he was going - I wanted him to - but the way he has done it and the secrecy he has done it under only proves the theory that he is a liar and cannot be trusted

haha righto, you wanted one of your best players to leave... that sounds about right....? ???

i feel sorry for tippett. he is one or two bad concussions away from losing his career as an afl player, and he needs to make as much money from it as he can while he can - its his flowering job for crying out loud.

good luck at your new club mate!

Well said mate

I wouldn't call Tippett one of our best players - on his day he can be, like he was against Hawthorn - but he is too inconsistent and has been for his whole career. He has lots of potential but has never fully realised it and his kicking still has a long way to go. Walker overtook him as the Crows number 1 forward, so I think the move is probably good for his career, but I think he could've handled it much better... He shouldn't have said he wanted to go back to QLD if he is now looking at playing for clubs in Melbourne

That's just my opinion - and being an Adelaidian its probably a bit exaggerated  ::)  - but you make a good case and I respect your views too  :)

Toga

Quote from: Tominator on October 02, 2012, 06:58:49 PM
Quote from: Toga on October 02, 2012, 06:33:59 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 02, 2012, 06:23:48 PM
Quote from: Sliam on October 02, 2012, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: Tominator on October 02, 2012, 11:45:33 AM
Quote from: Toga on October 02, 2012, 11:32:00 AM
Kurt Tippett has officially informed the crows he will not accept a contract from them in 2013 and hes requested a trade to an undisclosed club.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/148965/default.aspx

Surprise surprise.....

Makes it look very likely that it's not a QLD club if it's undisclosed when he clearly wanted to go home before

Yeah well he is a dirty liar who couldn't even tell his teammates face to face... Everything he has said before I now do not believe any of it. I knew he was going - I wanted him to - but the way he has done it and the secrecy he has done it under only proves the theory that he is a liar and cannot be trusted

haha righto, you wanted one of your best players to leave... that sounds about right....? ???

i feel sorry for tippett. he is one or two bad concussions away from losing his career as an afl player, and he needs to make as much money from it as he can while he can - its his flowering job for crying out loud.

good luck at your new club mate!

Well said mate

I wouldn't call Tippett one of our best players - on his day he can be, like he was against Hawthorn - but he is too inconsistent and has been for his whole career. He has lots of potential but has never fully realised it and his kicking still has a long way to go. Walker overtook him as the Crows number 1 forward, so I think the move is probably good for his career, but I think he could've handled it much better... He shouldn't have said he wanted to go back to QLD if he is now looking at playing for clubs in Melbourne

That's just my opinion - and being an Adelaidian its probably a bit exaggerated  ::)  - but you make a good case and I respect your views too  :)

ok that's fair enough, and I understand where you're coming from as well :)

i agree that maybe it wasn't handled the best way by him, and i can understand why crow's supporters will be frustrated in losing him, especially to a melbourne club. but there's a whole range of things it could be based on, so i think its fair enough that he's decided to move on! ::)

Tominator

Here is a wrap up of what has happened so far

DONE DEALS

Brendon Goddard to Essendon
Chris Knights to Richmond
Quinten Lynch to Collingwood
Danyle Pearce to Fremantle

PENDING DEALS

Troy Chaplin to Richmond - waiting for Port to answer

POTENTIAL TRADES

Josh Caddy to St Kilda/Melbourne/North Melbourne/Geelong
Kurt Tippett to Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sydney/Carlton/Collingwood/anywhere but Adelaide  ::)
Hamish McIntosh to Geelong
Chris Dawes to Melbourne
David Rodan to Richmond or another Victorian club
Angus Monfries to Port Adelaide
Ben Jacobs to St Kilda
Brent Moloney to Brisbane
Jared Rivers to Geelong
Sharrod Wellingham to West Coast or Fremantle

Any more you've heard of?

Justin Bieber

Rumours that Wellingham hasn't even been offered to Perth. But has been offered a juicy contract to Melbourne.

Justin Bieber

Stefan Martin to come Collingwood in the Dawes trade.

Jayden Post trades for Patrick Karnezis

elephants

We offered Wellingham 275k for 3 years whatlez.

Someone will trump that, but I hope he comes home.

Justin Bieber

Yeah Melbourne has offered a lot more and are keen in getting him.

Tominator

Stefan Martin is interesting, first I've heard of that...

Gokd Coast say that they won't give up Sam Day or Daniel Gorringe, my tip is that they are gonna play hard ball and try and get him to enter the pre-season draft

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149099/default.aspx

tbagrocks

Quote from: Tominator on October 03, 2012, 11:10:06 PM

Gokd Coast say that they won't give up Sam Day or Daniel Gorringe, my tip is that they are gonna play hard ball and try and get him to enter the pre-season draft

Idiot Demetriou isn't going to just let that happen is he? He made the mess he can fix it or he really is an idiot!

Tominator

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2012, 12:31:35 AM
Quote from: Tominator on October 03, 2012, 11:10:06 PM

Idiot Demetriou isn't going to just let that happen is he? He made the mess he can fix it or he really is an idiot!

What do you mean ?

tbagrocks

How could Andrew just let Kurt leave straight to the Gold Coast knowing GWS can't get him, how could this be aloud to happen!

Oh yeah and Andrew Demetriou is a great big idiot!

He Screwd Port and Melbourne from rebuilding propperly, he gave even more consessions to GWS GC never got and worst of all...

The idea is that GC and GWS will have to trade on some high picks or young talant to get senior players that make them competitive, just like Tippett, and Adelaide get nice compo like a high pick or young player to make sure Adelaide don't go the way Melbourne or Port have gone.

That clear enough!  ;D

Tominator

Yeah he is an idiot   ::)

I just pray Gold Coast aren't total hard asses and allow for a trade to go through

Ideally they will give us Pick 2 so that we can get JIMMY!!!

BB67th

Gold Coast can't get Tippett automatically in the PSD now. The AFL said that GWS would be able to pick him if they want cos the rule that they couldn't pick another uncontracted Crow ended last year.

Tominator

Quote from: BB67th on October 04, 2012, 02:03:35 PM
Gold Coast can't get Tippett automatically in the PSD now. The AFL said that GWS would be able to pick him if they want cos the rule that they couldn't pick another uncontracted Crow ended last year.

Good, then GC will have to trade

Crows playing hard ball with Tippett now saying they effectively do not care that he wants to go to QLD, he will go wherever best suits the Crows

Ringo

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/149142/default.aspx

No secret that the Lions would look at Moloney if they do not get Tippett but the surprise in this article is the interest in Clint Young.