The 2012 AFL Trade, Free Agency, Draft and Off-Season Thread

Started by Tominator, August 24, 2012, 08:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

Brad Symes has been told by the Crows that his contract will not be renewed

Brendan Lee has also been delisted by Essendoj. Very surprising news as he showed a bit in the last few rounds. Must be freeing up room for Goddard

And the man with one of the funniest non-sexual last names - Callum Papertalk - has been one of four rookies cut by West Coast

kilbluff1985

in order to elevate Lee to the senior list don't we need to delist him and draft him again onto the senior list? similar to what we did with Crameri last year i am suspecting Essendon want him on the senior list well i hope lol

BB67th

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 28, 2012, 03:31:56 AM
in order to elevate Lee to the senior list don't we need to delist him and draft him again onto the senior list? similar to what we did with Crameri last year i am suspecting Essendon want him on the senior list well i hope lol
You don't need to delist them to pick them up on the senior list, you just need to use a pick in the national draft to elevate them.

Tominator

It starts tomorrow!!! Tonight there are rumours flying about that Brendon Goddard will be a Bomber as early as tomorrow, after he apparently accepted a four year deal worth $850K a year... What are peoples thoughts on this? Biggest trade since Judd! One thing is for sure though, the next three weeks are gonna be very interesting !

elephants

Very keen for this.

This may surprise a few but I'd like to see Danyle Pearce over here at the Eagles. Reckon he could thrive in our midfield as he'd escape a tag while adding that little bit more class to our midfield brigade :)

Cicjose

you guys dont need more mids that's why stevens is leaving

elephants

Pearce is a half-back and a COMPLETELY different player to Stevens...

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on October 01, 2012, 02:19:58 AM
How many half backs do you want over there?

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 01, 2012, 02:35:41 AM
Quote from: elephants on October 01, 2012, 02:19:58 AM
How many half backs do you want over there?

Can you have enough?

Anyway, hes about 3 years older than I thought... Still think he's quality ;)

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on October 01, 2012, 01:53:13 AM
Very keen for this.

This may surprise a few but I'd like to see Danyle Pearce over here at the Eagles. Reckon he could thrive in our midfield as he'd escape a tag while adding that little bit more class to our midfield brigade :)

According to a reliable Facebook page, Fremantle have made an official bid for him

Funny you should mention him, I saw him at a supermarket in North Queensland yesterday hahahah

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on October 01, 2012, 01:28:04 PM
Very keen for this.

According to a reliable Facebook page, Fremantle have made an official bid for him

Funny you should mention him, I saw him at a supermarket in North Queensland yesterday hahahah

Hahahahaha that is a weird place to see him really :P

elephants

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on October 01, 2012, 01:42:17 PM
Very keen for this.

Hahah yeah and he was in these massive ghetto shorts too

Tominator

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on October 01, 2012, 01:51:00 PM
this just in from the Saints

http://www.saints.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5315/newsid/148920/default.aspx

Wow... Tense times!

Quote from: Tominator on October 01, 2012, 01:48:09 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 01, 2012, 01:42:17 PM
Very keen for this.

Hahah yeah and he was in these massive ghetto shorts too

So much class ;D