The 2012 AFL Trade, Free Agency, Draft and Off-Season Thread

Started by Tominator, August 24, 2012, 08:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Matt Spangher to the Hawks. That came from no where   :o

Tominator

any deal involving Tippett is now officially off. Crows now cannot trade Tippett while investigations are ongoing

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on October 26, 2012, 12:34:37 PM
Matt Spangher to the Hawks. That came from no where   :o

Yep, here it is.

Hawthorn receive Matthew Spangher and Pick 72
Sydney receive pick 66

He was at Sydney, the kings of recycling players but only played six games for them. It'll be interesting to see if he gets chances at Hawthorn.

Justin Bieber

HAWKS RECEIVE Jed Anderson, Picks #29, #68

GWS RECEIVE Stephan Gilham, #28, #65.

Justin Bieber

Stefan Martin has been traded to Brisbane for picks 53 and 73 to Melbourne.

Bargain for the Lions imo.

Justin Bieber

Jamie Cripps and pick 46 to West Coast while St Kilda get 41 and 44

Fairly even

Collingwood sends picks 42 and 48 to North Melbourne for pick 39.

lol wut

Tominator

Tweet from Patrick Dangerfield

"Airport food Isnt gr8. My Tippett to every1 is dont eat it. I am going to eat something when I get home...Lucky my flight isn't via Sydney."

Toga

Quote from: Tominator on October 26, 2012, 11:09:19 PM
Tweet from Patrick Dangerfield

"Airport food Isnt gr8. My Tippett to every1 is dont eat it. I am going to eat something when I get home...Lucky my flight isn't via Sydney."

haha i saw that, i don't even understand what he's saying lol doesn't make sense!! ???

is it that tippetts going to be spending time in airports or what?

kilbluff1985

on the show they say "Burn" when somebody gives shower to one of the other character or bags them

Toga

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on October 27, 2012, 01:01:44 PM
on the show they say "Burn" when somebody gives shower to one of the other character or bags them

no i meant what is paddy dangerfield's tweet saying lol

JBs-Hawks

I saw the tweet and everyone re posting on fb, didn't find it funny either.

Toga

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 27, 2012, 03:45:54 PM
I saw the tweet and everyone re posting on fb, didn't find it funny either.

yeah i don't even understand what he's trying to say, all i can see is its some kind of dig at tippett

Mailman the 2nd

Dangerfield was never the smartest crayon of the bunch

Tominator

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Jason Gram's contract has been terminated by the Saints

http://www.saints.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5315/newsid/150511/default.aspx

QuoteSt Kilda Football Club wishes to advise that it has terminated the playing contract of Jason Gram.

Following the breakdown of a personal relationship, Gram failed to honour repeated undertakings to the Club concerning his behaviour.

St Kilda Football Club has been working with Gram for a number of months on this issue in an attempt to ensure his behaviour appropriately reflected the values shared across the Club and to assist with the management of his personal welfare.

Regrettably, the inappropriate behaviour has continued and his manager was advised yesterday that the Club had decided to terminate Gram's contract, which had one year to run. Gram was also advised of the termination in a meeting with Club officials late this afternoon.

Gram was arrested last night and was charged with respect to his ongoing behaviour. Gram appeared in the Moorabbin Magistrates’ Court this morning.

Tominator