The Future of the World 15s - PLEASE READ

Started by c4v3m4n, August 24, 2012, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 26, 2012, 08:53:39 PM
Don't mind if a Coach has 1 team in one of the "main" comps and another in one of the newer comps.
I will accept to this idea aswell.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2012, 10:55:01 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 26, 2012, 08:53:39 PM
Don't mind if a Coach has 1 team in one of the "main" comps and another in one of the newer comps.
I will accept to this idea aswell.

1st - I fail to see what the difference detween the 4 competition will be that makes 2 of them "main" rather than just first and second created.

And to this what makes it ok to have a team in one of the first 2 competitions created and a team in one of the 4rd or 4th competitions created,

but not ok to have a team in the first and second competitions created OR a team in the 3rd competition created and also the 4th competition created.

what is the difference - multiple teams is multiple teams apart from the scoring system they are based on and a few rule tweaks all 4 competitions are exactly fundamentally the same.

AND TO PB - does this mean you are dropping 2 of your teams? if so which ones? it would be handy to know before we start drafting the Asians.

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 27, 2012, 06:42:00 PM
AND TO PB - does this mean you are dropping 2 of your teams? if so which ones? it would be handy to know before we start drafting the Asians.
;) Think about it.

Colliwobblers

ah OK I'll "think" about it. I'll let you know what I "think" before Friday.

Justin Bieber

Yeah with eza availability he could probably pull out due to his inactivity. Bringing back to 14 teams :)

picker_man

yep with colli again :)

what is a main comp.... i think Asians is a main comp so.... and im not giving up my british team either.... so we will make that not a main comp ???. So i keep my Asians and British team right :)

Scrads

@Colli
PB wouldn't have to give up any teams as he would claim 2 iand Nails would claim 2 and they could both co-coach each others teams.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Scrads on August 27, 2012, 10:58:28 PM
@Colli
PB wouldn't have to give up any teams as he would claim 2 iand Nails would claim 2 and they could both co-coach each others teams.

Yeah that's right, he has said similar before in threads discussing this.

but that's not what he said is it. What he said is "think about it ".

We need more confirmation than think about it.

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 27, 2012, 11:05:36 PM
Quote from: Scrads on August 27, 2012, 10:58:28 PM
@Colli

Yeah that's right, he has said similar before in threads discussing this.

but that's not what he said is it. What he said is "think about it ".

We need more confirmation than think about it.
;)

Scrads

I think his 'think about it' was to get you to see what I said in the post I made...

Justin Bieber

I think this is an indication of a resonation.

PowerBug

Quote from: Scrads on August 27, 2012, 11:11:28 PM
I think his 'think about it' was to get you to see what I said in the post I made...
I dunno, pretty sure co-coaches aren't allowed.

Nails

Don't think it's really right to say to someone sorry you can only have 1 team or whatever. Sounds like dictator. If they were allowed at the start of the competition, they should be allowed to continue until they become inactive or quit.

There was plenty of time for people to sign up to British/Asians but I got in 'cause there was a spare spot available.

If someone wasn't active at the time one of the competition started, I don't think someone who was an active member should be punished and have to hand over their team to someone who wants  a go.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Scrads on August 27, 2012, 11:11:28 PM

Possibly, but the problem with not saying exactly what you mean, is that it is open to interpretation and as you can see different people interpret cryptic statements like "think about it" in different ways.

Me I just need a straight answer :)

I don't mind who "officially" runs the team, be it Nails or PB or both, just need to know it's not the other option of "none of the above".

@ PB - there is no rule in the Asian 15's against co-coaches, there was none when you and Nails joined and there is none now. There is also no rules at all that govern the 15's competitions as a whole (Yet).

So unless you plan to change something or expect some higher power to create a new rule, I would assume it is business as normal and you and Nails will run the Asian 15's team.

BUT, if this is not to be the case, I would appreciate knowing what WILL be the case :)

@ Nails - I agree

I do support the idea of (In the future) if a new coach that maybe has been as assistant for a year, and is worthy really wants a team, then having someone who owns 2 or 3 or 4 hand one over to that new coach.

But in saying that unless there is going to be someone in charge of the entire 15's competitions with the power to FORCE a coach of multiple teams to hand one over, then this can and should only happen by the free choice of the existing team coach/owner.

And maybe you can confirm your still in on the Asians for me? just in case I misinterpret PB's meaning  :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 27, 2012, 11:27:46 PM
@ PB - there is no rule in the Asian 15's against co-coaches, there was none when you and Nails joined and there is none now. There is also no rules at all that govern the 15's competitions as a whole (Yet).

So unless you plan to change something or expect some higher power to create a new rule, I would assume it is business as normal and you and Nails will run the Asian 15's team.

BUT, if this is not to be the case, I would appreciate knowing what WILL be the case :)
Nah i wasn't clear. dw.

Scrads was right, i'd take 2 teams (Armadillos is a lock for me) and Nails 2, and we'd just be "assistants" to eachother in those we aren't coaches in. :)