The Future of the World 15s - PLEASE READ

Started by c4v3m4n, August 24, 2012, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Ricochet on August 25, 2012, 12:00:28 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 24, 2012, 06:09:58 PM
Well, if you really think about it, if the banner was called "World 15s", is it so bad that there is a league also called that?

That is:

---------> World 15s
----------------->World 15s
----------------->Euro 15s
----------------->British 15s
----------------->Asian 15s

It wouldn't bother me personally.......
i would have thought this would be the easiest fix. it would clean up the board and keep everything separate

first one could just be called 15s competition

anyway, yeah, that would be the easiest solution.

Colliwobblers

I agree with C4 that it would be ideal to have the 4 comps in different zones of the world, but failing that, as I have done in hte Asians , we could at minimum ensure there are no double up on countries and team names i.e wolves.

meaning if there are tokyo samurai - the asians don't have a team from japan. i have enforced this.

also if there are wolves in the worlds or euros' there should be no wolves in any other comp, i have winchester wolves in british and will be changing this to warewolves.

just saying

Boomz

It's fine how it is apart from needing 4 sub boards under 15's competitions or World 15's. Nothing else needs changing tbh.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Boomz on August 25, 2012, 01:40:45 AM
It's fine how it is apart from needing 4 sub boards under 15's competitions or World 15's. Nothing else needs changing tbh.
+27.5

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on August 25, 2012, 01:47:41 AM
+27.5
+36.5

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on August 25, 2012, 02:01:06 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on August 25, 2012, 01:47:41 AM
+27.5
+36.5
+45.5 @ $1.92

Purple 77

tbagrocks

don't be so precious about teams and names, the AFL/VFL stole names from the SANFL :P and look at Port Adelaide and Fremantle, they still have clubs in the SANFL and WAFL, so it already happens here in our own "real" comp, why can't it in the worlds!

Purple 77

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 25, 2012, 08:19:05 AM
don't be so precious about teams and names, the AFL/VFL stole names from the SANFL :P and look at Port Adelaide and Fremantle, they still have clubs in the SANFL and WAFL, so it already happens here in our own "real" comp, why can't it in the worlds!

But does it really need changing?

Justin Bieber

This wasn't a problem until this thread ::)

ossie85

I think from the general feel of this thread that people want everything to stay the same, except we should have our own boards.

Really appreciate the effort c4, and I do think your idea has plenty of merit.

So will contact m0nty and ask, but I can only ask, and he may not agree.

Justin Bieber

I have just read this entire thread! I do think we need the child boards, as it's annoying have to sift through pages and pages to just find a team I'm looking for.

I have a team in Euro's and World's, I have grown attached to both but if somebody wanted, I'd be willing to give up one if we're only allowed 1 team in the main comp :). Don't mind if a Coach has 1 team in one of the "main" comps and another in one of the newer comps.

Justin Bieber

I actually like that HP.

Only one team in each of the divisions sort of thing.