Lance Armstrong to be stripped of his 7 TDF titles

Started by Tominator, August 24, 2012, 02:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 19, 2013, 03:47:11 PM
Who says Cadel didn't take drugs? Took them years to catch Armstrong, so could still get Evans...

Hes Australian ;)

Tominator

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 19, 2013, 09:32:23 PM
Who says Cadel didn't take drugs? Took them years to catch Armstrong, so could still get Evans...

Hes Australian ;)

and so are you CF so get off his back   ;)

Grazz

He ain't sorry at all, he's just sorry he got caught. He's ruined people's lives, sued them for defamation and won all the while knowing they were telling the truth and he was lying. Some of these people were his friends. Stuff him, no sympathy for him whatsoever. He belongs in jail.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Tominator on January 19, 2013, 09:43:31 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 19, 2013, 09:32:23 PM

Hes Australian ;)

and so are you CF so get off his back   ;)
Doesn't mean I have to like him.

RiOtChEsS

i here JJ Abrahms is gonna do a Lance movie... gimme a flowering break nobody wants to see that shower :-X

AFEV

Quote from: Marcz on January 20, 2013, 02:28:19 PM
i here JJ Abrahms is gonna do a Lance movie... gimme a flowering break nobody wants to see that shower :-X
...I would watch that. :-X

Grazz

+1 waste of time. :(

tbagrocks

Quote from: Grazz on January 20, 2013, 07:08:47 PM

I thought the Oprah thing was a waste of time, but all i've heard on sports show radio is this, boring!

Jay

Quote from: Grazz on January 20, 2013, 11:52:00 AM
He ain't sorry at all, he's just sorry he got caught. He's ruined people's lives, sued them for defamation and won all the while knowing they were telling the truth and he was lying. Some of these people were his friends. Stuff him, no sympathy for him whatsoever. He belongs in jail.
well said Grazz

T Dog

Quote from: Grazz on January 20, 2013, 07:08:47 PM

I heard it was a film about a "boil" being lanced.. :P

Sapientia

Just judging from the implicated/guilty of doping cyclists who have stated Cadel was one of the only clean ones.

That's enough for me to believe Cadel's clear... for now.