Murphy
4 (14.8%)
Other guaranteed to play next 2 weeks
1 (3.7%)
Beams?
2 (7.4%)
Watson
0 (0%)
Cotbigchin (Tigers midfielder with body hair issues)
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 25, 2012, 08:42:59 AM

bowyanger

DEF: B. Deledio, H. Scotland, S. Hurn, B. Goddard, G. Birchall, H. Shaw, A. Carrazzo (S. Shaw, T. Golds)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, J. Kennedy, A. Swallow, S. Mitchell, M. Priddis, D. Zorko (J. Selwood, M. Baguley)
RUC: S. Jacobs, J. Roughead (J. Redden, T. Campbell)
FWD: P. Dangerfield, M. Pavlich, S. Sidebottom, D. Hale, S. Johnson, L. Franklin, D. Martin (J. Paine, T. Couch)

130K in the bank

1 trade left

Do or die

Not sure how the pies will go this weekend with a understrength squad travelling to the house of pain

Im expecting Dangerpants and Scotty Thompson to be rested over the next 2 weeks.

Have emergencies on every line this week even if I dont trade selwood

Playing my old man...he has Swan, but no Selwood..dont want to lose to the jibbering old fool

Danstar

I got no trades left with Selwood. I'm comfortable playing S. Gibson in his place

kilbluff1985

would go Watson should get 130+ next 2 rounds pretty reliable

no_idea

Zorko has been an absolute star all year and there is no reason why he can't score another 100 but he's no replacement for selwood. If you think you can defeat ur old man by playing zorko than save the trade. A slight negative on zorko is that he's not a huge possession getter and relies on getting heaps of tackles.

In your position (this is based on not knowing what ur old man has) but i would trade zorko to ROK and that way you don't loose selwood, you can swap ROK into the fwd line if dangerface is rested next week or move martin to the bench.  ROK guaranteed to play next two weeks

essendon33

How about Selwood to watson, swap zorko to ya Fwds and bench Martin, then you have bench cover for Franklin/Pav if they decide to pull out. Then you will also have cover for IF Scotty t or danger are rested?

Elite87

Swannie in my opinion. I also have the Jelwood issue... at first I was dissappointed he's out, as I was planning to use my trades to get Beams, but then I realized Swanny should be able to match Beamsy (or better him, fresh from his break) and he'll be a nice POD in the midfield. 

vtaced

With selwood out, I have to keep Cloke!

I'm getting in Swan, however Cotchin is not a bad, left of field choice. He always kills Essendon

Elite87

Quote from: vtaced on August 24, 2012, 11:18:39 AM
Cotchin is not a bad, left of field choice. He always kills Essendon

Great call.. hard for me to agree being a bombers supporter

vtaced

Haha I'm an Essendon supporter too!

bowyanger

Quote from: no_idea on August 24, 2012, 09:36:04 AM
Zorko has been an absolute star all year and there is no reason why he can't score another 100 but he's no replacement for selwood. If you think you can defeat ur old man by playing zorko than save the trade. A slight negative on zorko is that he's not a huge possession getter and relies on getting heaps of tackles.

In your position (this is based on not knowing what ur old man has) but i would trade zorko to ROK and that way you don't loose selwood, you can swap ROK into the fwd line if dangerface is rested next week or move martin to the bench.  ROK guaranteed to play next two weeks

I dont see the sense in trading sideways, or trading a player that is playing already? (Zorko)
I only want to/ not sure yet, on trading selwood

Old mans team is rubbish but look what scores Carrotts, Scotland, Martin pulled last week...and Giles had a blinder...anything can happen

bowyanger

Quote from: essendon33 on August 24, 2012, 09:37:55 AM
How about Selwood to watson, swap zorko to ya Fwds and bench Martin, then you have bench cover for Franklin/Pav if they decide to pull out. Then you will also have cover for IF Scotty t or danger are rested?

Ive been playing Zorko as bench cover lately, and has come onto the field with Franklin and Roughy late withdrawals recently...swapping Zorko with Martin is a toughie...Zorko is consistant around the 95ppg mark..but Martin does bang out some big scores every 10 years (2 weeks ago - 125)

Hmm...maybe make a new poll....Zorko v Martin

I think I better add Watson to the poll

bowyanger

Quote from: Elite87 on August 24, 2012, 09:39:02 AM
Swannie in my opinion. I also have the Jelwood issue... at first I was dissappointed he's out, as I was planning to use my trades to get Beams, but then I realized Swanny should be able to match Beamsy (or better him, fresh from his break) and he'll be a nice POD in the midfield.

Great post mate... convinced me right there in a Beams v Swan scenario

fever

i really think it's just swan, plain and simple. play zorko over martin.

vtaced

I forgot about Murphy, especially because they're playing Gold Coast

Now I'm tossing up between Swan and Murphy?

Adamant