selwood trade

Started by david_89, August 23, 2012, 07:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_89

should i trade Selwood or keep him and have Adams as cover? got 2 trades but no cash so if o trade, who would you suggest?

going for league and am in 5 games

Spinking

I'd probably trade. No point conserving trades now. What does your current midfield look like?

roo boys!

Adams isn't the greatest cover so I say trade. Hard to say who for without seeing your midfield.

david_89

midefield lines up as Cotchin, Boyd, Pendles, GAJ, Priddis and Jelwood

jasonpushy

Im in the same boat....  was thinking the following options.

Selwood to Swan, Watson, or HAWKINS (and move Dangermouse to mids),

Thinking hawkins should smash the bulldogs.

Spinking

Scotty Thompson might be an option. Good price at the moment. Up against the Dees, and can free up some cash for your final trade.

m1tch robo

Trade him - he's a heap. Even if he comes back next week he'll spud it against Sydney - I am moving him on for Watson with my last trade. I'd go with scotty T if you haven't got cash

batt

Quote from: Spinking on August 23, 2012, 08:11:14 PM
Scotty Thompson might be an option. Good price at the moment. Up against the Dees, and can free up some cash for your final trade.
Dees and Suns.  He's played all 20 games so I'd put my money on a breather leading into the finals.

The Bomber

Quote from: batt on August 23, 2012, 08:24:45 PM
Quote from: Spinking on August 23, 2012, 08:11:14 PM
Dees and Suns.  He's played all 20 games so I'd put my money on a breather leading into the finals.

He won't get rested. Given Syd vs. Hawks head-to-head this week there is a top 2 spot on the table for Adelaide. They will want a massive win this week and next to secure this.

Also think about Judd. I'm going Jelwood-->Judd as a POD playing GC this week and STK next. If Murphy keeps his current form he should escape the tags  :)