Heath shaw in doubt

Started by essendon33, August 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon33

Channel 7 just confirmed Heath went through a lengthy fitness test and there's no guarantee he will play.. Adds to the list if possible outs :/

Dudge

And it's only wednesday, Shaw-Pendles-Mitchell  who next. Be lucky to feild a team at this rate  ??? I realise there only rumors, but i hate rumors at this time of the year :(

roo boys!

bartyboys

Pendles has a knee scare at training, franklin ?? pavlich corkey?? now a heath shaw scare. a great year with not a heap of bad luck but its all about to go down hill

fever

dmac07

As long as they are not late withdrawals I will be happy. If they don't get named then I have 3 trades and cash compared to my prelim final opponents 1.

Sometimes you almost want to do a sideways trade if they are named but you have a poor emergancy option as I get so paranoid they will be a late withdrawal. I want to trade Gibson out so I can get Beams into my fwd line. But then if Pendlebury is a late withdrawal I will have Baguly as emg (if selected) instead on Gibson.

Elite87

Quote from: dmac07 on August 23, 2012, 11:37:24 AM
As long as they are not late withdrawals I will be happy

Yeh I agree.. late withdrawals are so annoying, especially if you have trades that couldve been used.

enzedder

ubeaut

Quote from: fever on August 23, 2012, 11:23:50 AM
i have all 4 of them :(
Same. Bugger all these smug non- Heater owners. Hope he's right and scores a big tonne.

bartyboys

shaw will go massive this week

ubeaut

Quote from: bartyboys on August 23, 2012, 03:54:59 PM
shaw will go massive this week
Wouldn't be so Shaw about that. If Cloke and Dawes go MIA again Tarrant may have to go forward. This happened last week and Shaw was forced to match up on Hansen, where he couldn't use his run and carry. He could end up on Darling. Especially if Kennedy comes back.