Best NON GAJ captain poll.

Started by ubeaut, August 22, 2012, 04:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would u pick?

Cotchin - Hocking should tag him but will it matter?
4 (11.8%)
Selwood - Picken tag or will he go to Stevie J?
2 (5.9%)
Goddard - vs GWS
5 (14.7%)
Dangerfield - 141 vs Port and 184 vs the bad Carlton (as opposed to the good) plays Dees.
23 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

ubeaut

This is for people who either don't have him OR those wishing to keep their options open. The players are ones in my team I'm considering. Feel free to add ur own.

smashbox

What about Beams?? or Murphy?? or Deledio??

All averaging about 130+ (lids 120) for the last 5 rounds

Based on your list id go Dangerfield who also is averaging 130+ last 5 rounds

Elite87

IMO ...If you can't go GAJ, go Beamsy.. If you can't go Beamsy go Dangers, Selwood, Watson, Cotchin, Deledio.. in that order..

But seriously if you dont have GAJ and/or Beamsy.. just give up because chances are your opponent will have 1 or both..

ubeaut

Cheers for the replies guys. Yeah if I had Murphy I'd make him captain  for sure.

bigballs

i like stevie j or dangerfield. Ballsy not to go GAJ, but he may get the Carazzo tag....

dmac07

If you think you might not win this week picking an out of the box captain is the best way to pick up points. Someone who can score 150+, then hope ablett has an off week and scores 100-110. I'd go Dangerfield in current form. with Cotchin and Swan other good options. Guys like Pav, murphy, franklin, stevie j, beams, pendles, deledio and cox all also worth a look as all have high ceilings.

enzedder

Danger of the ones you've mentioned.

ubeaut

Lotsa love for Danger. Leaning towards Cotchin. Anyone else?

The Bomber

Deledio maybe. Alwways does well against us (the bombers)...

ubeaut

Quote from: The Bomber on August 23, 2012, 03:54:28 PM
Deledio maybe. Alwways does well against us (the bombers)...
Yes he does. Hate to admit it but Tigers could make our life even harder Friday night. But he usually scores WELL (ie 100 - 120) where as for a captain u are looking for 130 +. I'm expecting a big game from Cotchin. But can he outscore GAJ?

Elite87

nostradamus

Ummm he's not in your poll............it's DAVE  ;)