Main Menu

How to pop the question?

Started by quinny88, August 22, 2012, 01:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Thanks Grazz. Ah week or so tominator, I got something up my sleeve ;)

infoleather

It should be you. Do not try to be too bold, you egg on your face. When women buy Chain strap shoulder bag, they buy women bags at cwmalls.com no matter how many they maybe just as long as it can feed their fancy. Choose best Black chain strap bag can only happen at limited time though and not always.

quinny88

Ok my plan is set and the big moment is next Wednesday night  ;D
Ill be sure to let you all know how it goes. Thanks for all your ideas and stories.

Wish me luck!

ossie85

Bill Manspeaker

Ringo

Good luck Quinny - Trust the night and answer are all that you expect it to be.

Grazz

Goodluck mate all the best. Popping the question to Kazza was the easy part for me, asking her Dad for permision was the nerve racking part. Wish i had been a bit more romantic now when asking Karen and gone to more effort than simply getting on one knee and proposing so good on you for making the extra effort and going all out i hope she loves it and you for it. ;)

henry

How'd it go? I'm sure she accepted  ;)

Grazz

Quote from: henry on August 30, 2012, 05:35:18 PM
How'd it go? I'm sure she accepted  ;)

Not sure if your asking me or quinny, as for me yes thank God she did except  ;D and coming up to 26 years of marriage in Feb 2013. Quinny's big day is next Wednesday.

Ziplock

there's still time to hire a group of actors as ninjas, then beat them up in her defence ;)

quinny88

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: Ziplock on August 30, 2012, 05:58:59 PM
there's still time to hire a group of actors as ninjas, then beat them up in her defence ;)
Haha I may just have to change my plan

Ziplock

Grazz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 30, 2012, 05:58:59 PM

haha hilarious Zip, im sure quinnys missus would like it to be a nice romantic night to remember not one where they were
mugged by a dozen Ninjas wielding Sumarai's, throwing stars and smoke bombs for thier parking spot.  ::)

Toga

good luck quinny, im sure it will all go fine :)

Jay

Good luck Quinny! Im sure it will turn out great. Be sure to lets us know how it goes :)