Main Menu

Ben McEvoy

Started by FonFatty, August 22, 2012, 01:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FonFatty

I see he has broken his nose from that incident last week, will the saints put him in cotton wool considering their season is shot?
Has the dreaded bandage next to his name and expected recovery time to be confirmed  ???
They are also playing GWS, I expect him to miss this week.

quinny88

I hope not. Ive been super impressed with him since grabbing him about 6 weeks ago.
Surely a broken nose wouldnt keep him out? Players play with broken noses all the time. They dont have another ruck option if he misses.. Neither does my Supercoach :(

FonFatty

Quote from: quinny88 on August 22, 2012, 02:02:15 AM
I hope not. Ive been super impressed with him since grabbing him about 6 weeks ago.
Surely a broken nose wouldnt keep him out? Players play with broken noses all the time. They dont have another ruck option if he misses.. Neither does my Supercoach :(
Yeah I am not sure on the broken nose injury with players, seen players with broken cheekbones, jaws etc.. but the nose I haven't heard alot about. I want him to play, but in a way I don't, my opponent has him as well and I dont think he has trades left.
Pav, Bud also have the bandage next to their names, I would also like to see Pav miss as my opponent has him.
For those that have a couple of trades left, McEvoy to Sandi would be a great cash grab trade. The $80k could come handy elsewhere.

ubeaut

Sorry for your loss guys. But I hope he doesn't play so I can play Giles for another week with confidence. Then when he plays North/Goldstein the next week I can trade him to any ruck for my last trade/s.

Spinking

If there is any way he can get through the game they will play him.  With Kosi and Rhys Stanley already out they will be looking at either bringing in an untried kid (The cupboard is pretty bare - maybe Staley who is a short ruckman at 197cm) or using Blake, Fisher or NRoo as pinch hitters which stuffs the structure. 

blue

saints are still a small chance to make the 8. i would expect him to play