WXV Preliminary Finals - Pumas, Cobras, Suns, Armadillos

Started by ossie85, August 21, 2012, 02:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

CrowsFan

Roughy has scored 7 hundreds in his last 8 games and has a year low score of 88 and is doing absolutely nothing!!! >:(

CrowsFan

Great time for Roughy and Whitecross to produce their lowest scores for the year! FFS ::)

EDIT: Oh and Zaha last night too!! Add to that Ebert scores his highest score of the year by a considerable amount, so this round is flowered!!

Scores at the moment are me 333/5 and Suns 999/9

Purple 77

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 25, 2012, 08:34:11 PM
Great time for Roughy and Whitecross to produce their lowest scores for the year! FFS ::)

EDIT: Oh and Zaha last night too!! Add to that Ebert scores his highest score of the year by a considerable amount, so this round is flowered!!

Scores at the moment are me 333/5 and Suns 999/9

Ablett to the rescue?

CrowsFan

ossie85

After Hawks/Swans

Pumas: 333 from 5 - Ablett (c), Jacobs, Waters, McMahon, Duncan, Blair, Wallis, Wright, Minson, White to come
Suns: 999 from 9 (Capt Played) - Sandilands, Bartel, Chapman, Waite, Firrito, McLean to come

Cobras: 851 from 8 (Capt played) - Sylvia, Grimes, Hawkins, Curnow, Wood, L Thomas, Dunn to come
Armadillos: 522 from 6 - Swan (c), Boyd, Scotland, Hurn, Johncock, J McKenzie, Petrenko, Bradley, Jong (OOP) to come

Think Ablett and Swan hold the keys here....

What a shake-up... is a harsh game this fantasy footy

PowerBug

uh oh. MC has 3 Demons vs my Jordie McKenzie and 2 crows. Need crows to break their MCG hoodoo and destroy Melbourne.

Purple 77

Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2012, 09:44:50 PM
uh oh. MC has 3 Demons vs my Jordie McKenzie and 2 crows. Need crows to break their MCG hoodoo and destroy Melbourne.

:'(

Words hurt PB...... words hurt

;)

PowerBug

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 25, 2012, 09:45:53 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2012, 09:44:50 PM

:'(

Words hurt PB...... words hurt

;)
Sorry, but it has to happen. :'(

Is MC's Curnow the one playing now for Carlton? :-\

CrowsFan

Blair also playing his worst game for the year, whilst Waite and McLean killing it despite them losing to the Suns. I just can't catch a break!!

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 25, 2012, 10:46:21 PM
Blair also playing his worst game for the year, whilst Waite and McLean killing it despite them losing to the Suns. I just can't catch a break!!
Ablett 96 at 3QTR, with Mclean (113) and Waite (88).
Do you have Simon White from the blues?

Maca24

CrowsFan

Congrats on the win maca. Looks like the pre season favourites were the favourites for a reason!