WXV Preliminary Finals - Pumas, Cobras, Suns, Armadillos

Started by ossie85, August 21, 2012, 02:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 26, 2012, 10:34:24 PM
Congrats to both the Suns and Cobras for making the grand final. Very disappointed I didn't make it, but two very deserving teams in the final. Looks like maca could be going for the double with the reserves also in the final! :o
Good luck to all teams in both the finals :)
Thanks CF, very gracious in defeat. True Champion!  8)

PowerBug

Kepler :(

I think 4th spot is about right, was a wonderful season and very happy i got so far.

PowerBug

Having just read it in the Euro board, would CF happily play off for 3rd place? I know you probably don't want to risk it, but another rhythm cup maybe? :) :)

ossie85

Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2012, 11:01:03 AM
Having just read it in the Euro board, would CF happily play off for 3rd place? I know you probably don't want to risk it, but another rhythm cup maybe? :) :)

You guys go for it, but won't be an official match, and draft order won't change (pick 15 to Buenos Aires, pick 16 to Sao Paulo).

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on August 26, 2012, 09:07:53 PM

:(

Reserves

Wellington Warriors (21.15.141) lost to Mexico City Suns (22.15.147)

Best
Wellington: S Butler, M Doughty, J Corey, J Hawksley, C Brown
Mexico City: T Milera, K Hardingham, G Ibbotson, M Mattner, M Baguley

Pyongyang Chollimas (12.5.77) lost to PNL Reindeers (18.13.121)

Best
Pyongyang: M Warnock, T Lonergan
PNL: F Ray, C Wingard, T Jonas

Grand Final Next Week:

Mexico City Suns v PNL Reindeers, Subiaco

3rd: Wellington
4th: Pyongyang
Guess my reserves got the right opponent and now are into the Reserve GF :D. By the way Oss, do I get a say on who can play in my reserves as they are already out? Or is it based on the last time I named a team?

Very unlucky for CF after his season with the Pumas!!! :o. Although I picked Maca to upset :-X.

ossie85

Last team that was named HP, sit back and enjoy the show :/

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2012, 11:01:03 AM
Sorry PB, I just dropped my entire squad off in the middle on the Amazon rainforest, with little food or supplies and they have to find their way back to Sao Paulo. It is part punishment for a disastrous performance against the Suns, and part team building to encourage them to work together towards the same goal. I doubt they will manage to find their way back before Friday so a game doesn't look likely. Some may not make it back at all ;)

meow meow

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on August 27, 2012, 11:34:33 AM
Last team that was named HP, sit back and enjoy the show :/
Figured as much as to not influence the team :P.