Fwd line advice - will cheer

Started by kfewster, August 21, 2012, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfewster

Hi guys,

Like most ppl cut throat final need advice, going for league win.

2 trades left $56,600 coin.

Looks like porpoise & rioli have to go. I'm tosing up btwn beams + another scrub or two semi prems (bennell, stevie j, fyfe, lewis, petrie etc)

Pls offer your suggestions and who u think i should get.

Mids: ablett, watson, kennedy, pendles, m.murphy, s.thompson (gibson, couch)

Fwds: Danger, franklin, pavlich, zorko, martin, rioli, porpoise (cloke, treloar)

Cheers
Kain

quinny88

Out: Rioli, Porplyzia
In: Stevie J, Fyfe

kfewster

Thanks Quinny - much appreciated.

Stevie J is the big smokey for me - With both games left for Geelong  at Simmonds Stadium I'm hoping he scores a few 110+ games and Beamsie keeps it to below 130 odd.

GF - Geelong v Sydney does worry me a little thinking the swannies will check him fairly tight though.

jmoynihan9

Beams easily the best but you would get more total points out of a combination like Quinny's, definately go with Stevie J and Fyfe

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: jmoynihan9 on August 21, 2012, 01:39:20 AM
Beams easily the best but you would get more total points out of a combination like Quinny's, definately go with Stevie J and Fyfe
+1
Beams a gun but total points of Stevie J/Fyfe should out score Beams/random muppet

kfewster

What if that muppet is christensen. With two games at skilled could be a sneaky chance for a few hundred's if his shoulder is ok.

At low 3's anyone rate him. Or what about bennell in place of fyfe. Fyfe seems to be butchering the ball and fading in 2nd halfs past few games hes been back.

Ringo

Would be tempted to go Stevie J and Petrie.  North will be looking to achieve 5 or 6 position for finals so will score. Final 2 games for North are Freo at Etihad and GWS in Sydney where he may run riot.

kfewster

Yeah i like petrie he always competes hard. Even when he doesnt kick a bag he usually scores 80 odd.

Only prob is mrs is a kanga's supporter dunno if i can bring myself to cheer for them! Lol

tbagrocks

Didn't want to be the one to say it again ::) but, Taylor Walker to dominate Melbourne and Gold Coast, one of the very best kicks in the game!

fever

can you afford SJ and walker?

i heard petrie is carrying a groin, not that he hasnt been playing ok with it (for about 4wks) but it's a slight risk that he'll break down. plus freo are tough to kick bags against now that theyre playing the lyon squeeze.

kfewster

Not sure fever ill check althought tbh im not sold on walker. Prefer one of lewis, fyfe, benell etc iver him

Jay

StevieJ and Fyfe seems one of the best combo...obviously cyril and porps are the ones to go. I agree with Tbag here though...Tex should dominate Melbourne and Gold Coast. If you can afford it then Tex may be a nice POD over Fyfe

P.S i dont care about your 'cheer' - anyone that goes to a thread so they will be 'cheered' you dont want the advice from anyway

tor01doc

Jay

tor01doc

That's me in my halcyon days!  ::)