Final tweak (Will cheer for your opinion!)

Started by quinny88, August 20, 2012, 11:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treloar > Which forward??

Brent Harvey
3 (11.5%)
Jarryd Roughead
4 (15.4%)
Steve Johnson
13 (50%)
Taylor Walker
4 (15.4%)
Paul Chapman
1 (3.8%)
Nathan Fyfe
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

quinny88

With 2 trades and just under 130k left I need to sacrifice at least one of my trades to strengthen my weak forward line.
Which forward should I bring in for Treloar?

Will join my forward line of:

Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Goodes, Martin, Pearce, Zorko, ______? (Cloke, Hall)

I originally wanted to trade Cloke but this rules out Roughead, Harvey and Stevie J from the poll.

Open to other options and opinions and will cheer for those that give them!

kilbluff1985

Stevie J vs WB @ SS this week mate cant go wrong

Spinking

Quote from: quinny88 on August 20, 2012, 11:32:37 PM
With 2 trades and just under 130k left I need to sacrifice at least one of my trades to strengthen my weak forward line.
Which forward should I bring in for Treloar?

Will join my forward line of:

Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Goodes, Martin, Pearce, Zorko, ______? (Cloke, Hall)

I originally wanted to trade Cloke but this rules out Roughead, Harvey and Stevie J from the poll.

Open to other options and opinions and will cheer for those that give them!

Cloke to Fyfe I reckon. Gives you excellent bench cover and a star on the field. No chance of resting due to his stint on the sidelines.

Braddles10

Can't go past Stevie J, he's been killing it in the guts. No issues with having close on the bench either, at least you know he's going to play.

quinny88

Kilbluff- Stevie J, 2 games at SS is a massive possitive

Spinking- I havent seen any of Fyfe since he returned from injury. Has he looked alright?
Do you think you are swaying this decision more because of Fyfe being the best option, or the fact that it means having       Treloar on the bench over Cloke?

Spinking

Quote from: quinny88 on August 20, 2012, 11:52:07 PM
Kilbluff- Stevie J, 2 games at SS is a massive possitive

Spinking- I havent seen any of Fyfe since he returned from injury. Has he looked alright?
Do you think you are swaying this decision more because of Fyfe being the best option, or the fact that it means having       Treloar on the bench over Cloke?

Bit of both. Fyfe gunned it in his first couple of games back, then had another week off. Probably doesn't have the ceiling that SJ does.

masedog333

I would narrow it down to Johnson and Roughead. Johnson you'd think will probably average the most for here on in, and at 44K cheaper seems the better option, so id probably go with him. The reason I like the look of Roughy is because he is very unique, and a scoring machine. Cats have doggies and swans at simmonds, whereas the hawks have sydney in sydney and then eagles at home. Judging from this, id go Johnson, but if you aren't keen roughy would be my second pick, just in front of Fyfe.

JBs-Hawks

Iv got a similar trade to make but already have sj so tossing up between fyfe and pav

quinny88

Thanks Mase!
In your case JB i would grab Pav. I would be getting him if I could afford him

masedog333

Quote from: quinny88 on August 21, 2012, 12:04:19 AM
Thanks Mase!
In your case JB i would grab Pav. I would be getting him if I could afford him
;) No worries

And yeah i agree Pav the pick out of them two JB.

jmoynihan9

cant go past Stevie J, two home games, cheap, possibly the highest average for the last 2 games out of that lot, and the highest ceiling

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: jmoynihan9 on August 21, 2012, 01:51:17 AM
cant go past Stevie J, two home games, cheap, possibly the highest average for the last 2 games out of that lot, and the highest ceiling
+1
Roughead my 2nd option, he is just so consistent

T Dog

the crows Wright is worth a look at least.

Elite87

IMO Rough is the most consistent of them. Go with the Roughman!

quinny88

Thanks guys. Cheer for you all.

Looks like stevie J is the popular choice