Ablett vs Carrazzo

Started by kilbluff1985, August 20, 2012, 11:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Only possible reason to take C off GAJ is you know in your heart of hearts that your team is inferior and you need to take a risk because let's face it, at least 75% will put the big hairy C on Ablett.

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on August 21, 2012, 06:55:16 PM
Only possible reason to take C off GAJ is you know in your heart of hearts that your team is inferior and you need to take a risk because let's face it, at least 75% will put the big hairy C on Ablett.
but 99% of the time, whoever you give the 'C' to will score less than Ablett anyway

Free Kick

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on August 21, 2012, 03:55:43 PM
Quote from: Free Kick on August 21, 2012, 12:40:11 PM
I can't believe that every week we still see posts re taking the captaincy away from Ablett..

GARY ABLETT IS CAPTAIN !!!! THE END.....

any decent coach at least considers his options

Any decent coach would also consider that over the journey and based on the averages , Ablett is by far the best choice for Captain.. Good luck with your decision 8)

ubeaut

Quote from: luvfooty on August 21, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
I have noticed they have been tagging Bennell more than Ablett lately.
So my thoughts are they may tag him over Ablett.
Blues are after percentage in this game. They will try and curb GAJs' influence. Carrots will go to him and Curnow to Bennell.

bigballs

Quote from: quinny88 on August 20, 2012, 11:34:58 PM
People doubted Abletts scoring ability against Hawthorn and look how that turned out :P

Ablett is in a league of his own. No tagger is worthy of taking the C off him

Hawthorn left Ablett to do what he wanted. The question is will Carlton? It's ballsy to not put GAJ as captain, but if Carrazo does tag him, Ablett will not go high like he did against Hawthorn. If you want to take a risk, you could go Dangerfield or Stevie J.

roo boys!

I'm sticking with Ablett, only because all my opponents will have him captain and we're pretty evenly matched, I may be slightly in front. Like others have said if you are a long way behind it's worth a look in.

blue

the whisper is that bell will go to ablett, teach him the ropes

McRooster

v

Will Carrots be swallowed by GAJ or will it be Closer than we think?  ;)

bartyboys

ratten says he will double team ablett!! im gonna risk it, even tho gaj is a definate lock each week

ubeaut

Quote from: blue on August 23, 2012, 01:49:04 AM
the whisper is that bell will go to ablett, teach him the ropes
Source? Can they really afford to do that when they need as much percentage as possible?

bartyboys

source herald sun, rattens mouth .

ubeaut

Quote from: bartyboys on August 23, 2012, 05:05:15 PM
source herald sun, rattens mouth .
OK - did he say he'll do the job by himself or will he just help Carrots?

bartyboys

stick with gaj. you will be right... ::)

ubeaut

Quote from: bartyboys on August 23, 2012, 05:22:25 PM
stick with gaj. you will be right... ::)
That's what I said to myself before he scored 64,87,110 and 111. Surely u want AT LEAST 120 -130 for this rounds captain?

bartyboys

i will take a risk this week. swan captain