Main Menu

The 2nd Annual m0nty Medal Afterparty!!!

Started by c4v3m4n, August 20, 2012, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

DazBurg

fantastic party
so wish we had this on a saturday

c4v3m4n

After his efforts last year, Nathan Fyfe is back on the dancefloor and is tearing shower up at Pacha LIVE!!

With a DJ battle underway, Trent Cotchin has thrown down the gauntlet to Fyfe and asked for a dance off! Watch this space!

The Blue Man Group is up at the Big Top Theatre entertaining the crowds!

OMG! Somehow Juila Gillard has got aboard and is at the Karoake Bar! She's going to be doing a duet with Peter Garrett from Midnight Oil!

c4v3m4n

More gossip...

...a fight has broken out at Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse. Ben Cousins wasn't too impressed with his second course meal and ordered that Ramsey replace it. Ramsey got furious and fists started to fly.

Watch this space...

MajorLazer

c4v3m4n

More rumors....

PB and his guest Simon Baker are winning big at the blackjack tables at the moment! People are getting suspicious...

m0nty will be performing with Korn later on in the night! I hear Korn is a big fan of m0nty's work.

Andrew Demetriou has been spotted with ossie85 at Adriano Zumbo's Patisserie. Discussing the World 15s are they?

Dane Swan has been spotted in on the lower decks passed out from a bottle of Jack Daniels.

c4v3m4n

Live commentary of the Fyfe v Cotchin dance battle underway.

mixlr.com/sam-soma/live

c4v3m4n

More rumors for you now...

Taylor Swift is finding Nathan Fyfe's moves irresistible....could romance be in the air?

Julia Gillard has called Barry Hall to the karoake stage....what duet will they be singing?

DazBurg

well C4 thanks for the great party but i'll have to take the chopper off the boat and get home
got work tomorrow hence the reason why i wished it was a Saturday

nas

Quote from: DazBurg on August 20, 2012, 11:53:53 PM
well C4 thanks for the great party but i'll have to take the chopper off the boat and get home

Hop in I am your friendly pilot on hire for 2night

Fireballz

Got here late lads but had a few pre's at Lance's house. Who's up for a big one?

c4v3m4n

The Fyfe v Cotchin dance-off is over and we have a winner!

After dislocating his shoulder during the battle, Fyfe pulled off some amazing moves and has come away winner!

Red Hot Chili Peppers are now live on stage at RockFest.

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on August 20, 2012, 11:55:54 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on August 20, 2012, 11:53:53 PM

Hop in I am your friendly pilot on hire for 2night
lol Naste?
you wouldn't of had a few already now would you?
ok i trust ya mate i'm sure u ain't gonna crash when ur on board
but just for my own peace of mind you don't mind if i put this parachute on do you? :P

Spinking

I've been passed out in a corner but woken by Red Hot Chilli Peppers pumping it out ::)

c4v3m4n

More rumors for you now....

The fight that has started at Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse has intesified! Security are everywhere as they try to seperate the massive brawl that is going on between Gordon Ramsey, Ben Cousins, Stephen Milne and Hayden Ballantyne! Not quite sure how Milne and Ballantyne came to be involved, but its rumored that knifes are flying along with fists now.

Some more juicy news...it seems like PowerBug has found himself a LadyBug for evening.  ;) No word on who it is yet...more info soon.

The Karoake Bar is in full swing with Julia Gillard and Barry Hall doing a duet of Aint No Mountain High Enough!!