Main Menu

The 2nd Annual m0nty Medal Afterparty!!!

Started by c4v3m4n, August 20, 2012, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Quote from: Dudge on August 20, 2012, 11:02:06 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 20, 2012, 10:49:19 PM
This is my cousin & her friends. They'd like to meet a Supercoach Champion. Nost you still around? Any other winners here for the girls?

Wow Cruiseon, which one's ur Cuz ;)
R
My cousin, Daisy, is in grey.

Grazz

c4v3m4n

Hey there everyone!

Thanks for coming along to the afterparty! I formally want to welcome you along and to congratulate Chopps and nostradamus on winning the 2012 m0nty Medals in DT and SC respectively.

A massive thanks also go to hawka and ossie for their behinds the scenes work! Hawka still going with your radio show....amazing!

Join him here: http://mixlr.com/sam-soma/

c4v3m4n

Now LET"S GET DRUNK AND PAAAARRRTTTTYY!!!!

Grazz

Cheers Ossie c4 and Hawka. Much appreciated. ;)

c4v3m4n

I'll be providing live updates from the afterparty every half hour now.

Dudge

Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 20, 2012, 10:59:15 PM
Right, the 2nd Annual m0nty Medal Afterparty has set sail!!!! ;D ;D

Out to international waters we go! >:D

I get sea-sick but with Criues'es cousin and freinds, i'll be happy just to watch. lol, Your cuz's tie is coolmate  ;)

DazBurg

c4v3m4n

PowerBug

Found this guy hanging out the back,

along with those glasses i bought before i see myself taking home some $$$ tonight. :D

c4v3m4n

Wow, amazing news!

Roger Taylor and Brian May from Queen have joined Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters on stage at RockFest! :o :o

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on August 20, 2012, 11:17:12 PM
Found this guy hanging out the back,

along with those glasses i bought before i see myself taking home some $$$ tonight. :D

Nice. ;D

Dudge

Goodnight all . gotta be up 5; 30 tomorow, brillant night - cheers

c4v3m4n

UPDATE

This is c4v3m4n, your host for this evening coming to you LIVE from the m0nty Medal Afterparty!

After the special performance at RockFest, Linkin Park have teamed up with none other than Adele and are performing the smash hit, 'Rolling in the Deep'. This is simply amazing!!!

At Pacha LIVE! Swedish House Mafia trio, Axwell, Steve Angello, and Sebastian Ingrosso have thrown a DJ battle with Daft Punk!

Rumors have been circulating (through hawka's amazing radio show) that Dyson Heppell has been caught cheating on his girlfriend, with none other than David Hille!!! SCANDAL! :o

Lots of special guests enjoying a bite to eat at the restaurant. Chris Judd and Ben Cousins are enjoying the Waygu steaks at Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse and they've said it's the best they have ever had!

More updates as they come to hand.