do I get up in my money league prelim?,

Started by cortez, August 20, 2012, 12:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will win?

Me
Him

cortez

The differences in the teams are, Def: me - Goddard, Enright, Birchall, H. Shaw, Carrazzo & Fisher
                                                                        Him - Scotland, Rance, Suckling, Lake, R. Shaw & S. Shaw

Mid: me - J. Selwood, Dal Santo, Swan & Pendlebury
                                                                         Him - Watson, J. Kennedy, Mitchell & Hayes

Ruck: me - Goldstein
                                                                          Him - Cox
                                                                Fwd: me - Sidebottom, Chapman & Pfeiffer/ A. Kennedy
                                                                         Him - Dangerfield, Franklin??? & D. Smith/ Murdoch

This is subJect to change as I dont know his trade situation.

cortez

And if you could state your reason on why i will get up or not that would be fantastic, Cheers.

Ringo

Defence
Goodard v Scotland - Scotland may win
Enright v Rance Enright wins
Birchall v Suckling Birchill wins
Heath Shaw v Lake Shaw easy
Carazzo v R Shaw Carazzo
Fisher v S Shaw close depending on Sam Shaw.
Win to you in defence
Mids:
Selwood v Watson Close but may favour Selwood v Bulldogs
Dal Santo v Kennedy Kennedy
Swan v Mitchell another line ball but maybe Swan playing West coast will get you home.
Pendleberry v Hayes Hayes may surprise against GWS and  Pendles has been down of late.
Line Ball her
Forwards
Sidebottom v Dangerfield Maybe Danger seeing crows playing Melbourne and may be smarting from loss/
Chapman v Franklin Line ball as Sydney will endeavour to stop Franklins supply.
Other 2 selection imo will cancell each other out.
So line ball here,

Overall tend to favour you very slightly due to advantage in defence/ If you had an upgrade trade left for forwards would definitely favour you. My opinion on match ups only.

tor01doc

You win because of defence, but his ruck is stronger so he wins, but your forwards have the edge especially as I think Danger is in Danger of being 'sore' and Buddy is going to be underdone against the tight sidebottomed Swans on a tight SCG so you win, but you have NDS vs JPK so very tight except NDS plays one of the 'Byes' so in summary you win IF you pick the right captain which just has to be GAJ who I assume you have.

Good luck.

Elite87

Logically you have the stronger side (mostly based on your backs)..but be warned, anyone seems to be pulling out good scores even non premos, and top players have dissapointed (eg. Carrots, Scotland this week). Just dont make the mistake of going anyone but GAJ as captain.

kilbluff1985

yeah i like all your lines better then his just hope Cox does not go big, you should win most of the time

Torpedo10

I think he'll just get up but it'll be close. Good Luck!

FisherSaints

I think you might get up by 50ish. Depends on trades, selection and team matchups plus tagging. On paper you have the better team but AFL isn't on paper

cortez

Cheers guys and yea I do have The little master.