Main Menu

Sub affected scores

Started by Ricochet, August 20, 2012, 11:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

I was looking through a players' stats for the year so far and was thinking it would be great if there was an icon or something that would tell me if any of his games were sub affected. i know i could go through game by game and check who the sub was, but if it wasn't too difficult to do it'd be very helpful if it was shown on the players profile page (Stats by Year).

Ziplock

I think I've brought this up before. I completely agree lol. Like being highlighted, and maybe a number indicating which quarter they came on?

Scrads

Even if the score for that game was written in green (subbed on) or red (subbed off) that would be awesome. Great idea Ric :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on August 20, 2012, 04:09:52 PM
Even if the score for that game was written in green (subbed on) or red (subbed off) that would be awesome. Great idea Ric :)

THIS!

Ringo

+ 2 for this suggestion, Not sure how much work it would take Monty but very sound idea.  Would save going back to the archives to see if low scores sub effected. If not possible maybe keep the sub icons and the injured icons in history.

m0nty

I have been thinking about adding the icons to the player score table. I'll look into it today.

Ricochet

Quote from: m0nty on August 21, 2012, 03:10:17 PM
I have been thinking about adding the icons to the player score table. I'll look into it today.
thanks m0nty appreciate it.
it would be very helpful if its easily done

Scrads

Hey Monty any update on this ?

Capper

what about simply writing the stats on the player page in green or red if they wear the green or red vest for that game

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on December 02, 2012, 11:17:14 PM
what about simply writing the stats on the player page in green or red if they wear the green or red vest for that game

How original, tabs ;)

Capper

Quote from: Scrads on December 02, 2012, 11:32:34 PM

Quote from: tabs on December 02, 2012, 11:17:14 PM

How original, tabs ;)
2 great minds think alike  ::)

Mr.Craig

I can already hear the red/green colour blind people arking up about that one.

Good idea though, I like it.

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

m0nty

I have added icons to the year scores pages.