Which two premo defenders?

Started by gossiboy, August 19, 2012, 10:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gossiboy

Can trade Sam Shaw and Spurr to any two premium defenders to finish off my team, have been waiting for Shaw and Spurr to go up enough in value as my team's been averaging 2300ish over the last 5-6 weeks but now is the time to upgrade with a prelim coming up.

Current backline: Lids, Carrots, Goddard, Johnson, Birchall, S. Shaw, Spurr (Baguley, Brown)

2 trades left, $332,900 in the bank.

Thinking Bringing in Heath Shaw and Scotland/Waters. Don't think any will get rested due to the tight competition in the top 2/4/8.

lolUmad

Heater and waters for me, Scotland can't handle the tag well

Braddles10

One of them MUST be Waters. Fact.

tbagrocks

best in the game right now (excluding lids) Jack Grimes, you'd be stark raving mad to go Shaw over the Melbourne Captain

kilbluff1985

yeah would Bring in Grimes and i'd bring in Scotland just because he playing GC this week

Ringo

Waters and Grimes for me.  Brought Grimes in for Broughton as last trade when Broughton 5 weeks ago and he has turned SC scores 138, 83, 103,107,125 since so can not complain.

locknload

Waters, Grimes, Scotland or even the Duffman!

Torpedo10

no_idea

Quote from: locknload on August 20, 2012, 04:32:32 PM
Waters, Grimes, Scotland or even the Duffman!

I wouldn't have though scotland gets tagged with murphy and judd in the team. Scotland is super consistent if you look at the the entire year.