Which of Pendles / Swan / Beams?

Started by tor01doc, August 19, 2012, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last trade. Plenty cash. Got DPP covered. Pick one please.

Beams
14 (45.2%)
Dave Swan
15 (48.4%)
Pendles
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

tor01doc

Please help me decide.

Opponents in 3 main leagues have P & B / P only / P & B & S!!

Titalicous

since your opponents all have Pendles, you would have to go Swan as he'll be a unique fo you, and his going to tear it up after the 2 weeks off

tor01doc

Dave huh? I think it's between the Da(y)nes.

Spinking

Swanny for me. Should be fresh from his little break. Usually comes back strongly after a rest.

no eye deer

I'm in the same boat, was all set on Swanny, but my opponent in my cash league has Beams. So just get Beams and cancel him out or gamble on Swanny? I reckon Swanny will smash it, but have I (we!) got the balls?

m1tch robo

How have you made the prelims without pendles beams or swan? That's an achievement in itself. Definitely get Swan if you can afford him.

kilbluff1985

Pendles had some back problems last few weeks would not get him, and i don't trust the Swan situation with his team mates personally i'd go Beams

tbagrocks

Beams, better than Swan in SC last two months

Danstar

Every game an opponent has Beams I curse as he seems to pump out massive scores consistently lately. SO I would go to Beams

tor01doc

Quote from: m1tch robo on August 19, 2012, 11:42:46 PM
How have you made the prelims without pendles beams or swan? That's an achievement in itself. Definitely get Swan if you can afford him.

A few trades have come and gone as have Pendles and Swan.

The downside to 5 leagues is prioritising as each week at least one league presents a 'must win'.

May go Dave as a POD. I would tag Beams if I were Worsfold leaving Swan to smash it up on his return.

Torpedo10

Slap

Dave Swan.  HANDS DOWN the best Dt'er in the league this season.