DrDT Trades?

Started by KahunaBF, August 19, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KahunaBF

You evil geniuses knew how many trades Nick Maxwell has left.

So how many does DrDT have left?

I can't believe he is still in my league, I think his team is rubbish.

gwilliams

1 trade and zero $ cash.

KahunaBF

Thank you very much.

Good luck in any finals you are still in.

Fireballz

He's traded Dane Swan out of his team twice?? Wow...

gwilliams

I haven't done much of an analysis of his trades but by my count he's traded out 11 premiums.

Looking at his current team though, he really has only got 19 premiums in it (and I've included Michael Johnson and Dustin Martin who haven't lived up to premium status)

Mr.Craig

Makes me feel better about my trade history.

SydneyRox

DT87

No offence to others who did this, but I have to laugh at anyone who paid over $600k for Stanton after his 193. Even if he averaged 120 from that point onwards $600k would still be more than he is worth. His value has dropped to $385,800 now. ;D

To me DT is all about finding good keeper premiums for around $400k or less, not paying $600k for the super in form player who will almost certainly average less than his price warrants for the rest of the season. Obviously they don't teach that in the Dream Team Ph.D.  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: DT87 on August 23, 2012, 11:21:03 PM
No offence to others who did this, but I have to laugh at anyone who paid over $600k for Stanton after his 193. Even if he averaged 120 from that point onwards $600k would still be more than he is worth. His value has dropped to $385,800 now. ;D

To me DT is all about finding good keeper premiums for around $400k or less, not paying $600k for the super in form player who will almost certainly average less than his price warrants for the rest of the season. Obviously they don't teach that in the Dream Team Ph.D.  :P
like Priddis, bahahahaha, there is a reason players (prems) go under 400k, because their going shower and don't warrant a trade, this mainly aimed at mids

DT87

I guess for mids you should be looking more at the $400-500k range. I was one of those who fell for Priddis. Though regular scores in the 80s are a hell of a lot more acceptable from a guy you paid $380k for than one you paid $600k for. :P

Jukes

Why are we worrying about dr dt now, I severely doubt his shower-sipping team has made any prelims :P

Fireballz

Quote from: Jukes on August 24, 2012, 04:25:47 PM
Why are we worrying about dr dt now, I severely doubt his shower-sipping team has made any prelims :P
I'm playing against him in one of my work leagues. He had lids captain. But he's playing Bugg, Marty Clarke AND Tory Dickson on the field.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Fireballz on August 25, 2012, 02:52:30 PM
Quote from: Jukes on August 24, 2012, 04:25:47 PM
I'm playing against him in one of my work leagues. He had lids captain. But he's playing Bugg, Marty Clarke AND Tory Dickson on the field.

I'm vsing him aswell... Got him surely covered. Don't think he knows how to 'hold'. He's always like, yep I HAVE to trade..

Fireballz

Got him by 300 points. What a spud.

CFC 1979

Prettyhopeless.Dreamteamer.