Best and Worst Trades...

Started by MC, August 19, 2012, 04:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Best Trade: Getting Beams in for Buddy Franklin - Beams has averaged like 160 in the past 3 games, compared to Buddy who hasn't played...

Worst Trade: Ziebell in for GAJ in rd 5, only to trade Ablett BACK in for Ziebell in 17, having lost hundreds of points...
(Also traded in H Scotland this week over Hurn/Waters... 60 points compared to 120ish)

Not sure if this has been done before, but wanted to rant anyway. Feel free to ignore it or post your own best/worst combos.

Jroo

Best- Goodes to Beams in round 7, Shiel to Zorko after Zorkos first game, Sandi to Goldstein and trading in Sylvia as f8 for Williams
Worst- Sandilands to Mummy, Waters to Yarran, Trading out Hanley before his 3 100+ scores.
I was also looking at doing Ablett to Ziebell in round 5  ;D lucky I didnt

tbagrocks

Buddy for Beams a few weeks ago!

kilbluff1985

Yeah topic been done a few times but oh well

One of my best was getting Boomer in after his bye for 398k

One of my worst at the time was Maric in for Giles then Maric was a late out vs GC been happy with him since though

chadsta112

Stanton instead of Jobe or JPK in round 10. He's given me only 1 100+ score since round 10. Becoming more of a liability than a premo. Never again.

beafchief

Last week would have had 2 donuts in my forward line if I didn't trade. So, I brought in both Fyfe and Rioli to cover for Franklin, who like many others I had carried for 5 weeks and Porps. Fyfe trips over a suitcase and doesn't play, whilst Rioli gets subbed off at half time and misses the next week.

Torpedo10

very nice although I've stuck with Buddy. Hasn't affected my scores. Mine probs trading in Beams like round 9. Done me proud since.

locknload

I got a couple of worst trades

Rd3 L Parker -> Masten (only to trade back Parker in Rd 5 for Caddy)
Rd11 Horsley -> D Thomas (to then trade Thomas to J Selwood in Rd 14)
and the murderer
Rd 18 Giles -> Pyke
Giles has been a tear since I traded him out basically costing me the my competition I had with my friends (Three of us made a deal where the highest Total Score after Rd 23 gets free dinner)

Best Trades were probably Broughton to Duffield Rd20 and grabbing Ablett when he bottomed out Rd17.