buddy out again with illness!

Started by bensl, August 19, 2012, 04:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bensl

just heard on channel 7, buddy out again with 'illness'

batt

The Mighty Hoops

enzedder

It's Pendles all over again. Next week maybe. Feel for those who have him.. except my opponent of course.

Nyn

Ah well hes out of my team next week. In SJ/Danger then Rocky to thompson.

Sick of this crap!

yorgis

got a feeling there was a bit more to his speeding offence ???????????? doc larkin said at  the beginning that his

his was a 2 week injury HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.thomas6

Buddy named on field =  :'(
Casboult named as emergency (101) =  ;D

bluedreamin

I have heard that things aren't right in Buddy's head. After he copped the speeding fine he was required to confront a father who lost his son to a speeding driver as part of his punishment... and he was apparently quite messed up by the encounter. I heard he was really flat after the potential consequences of his speeding were brought into sharp relief and he still hasn't bounced back.

no eye deer

I'm over it! A belated welcome in to you this week Dane Beams! Wish I brought you in instead of Sidey all those weeks ago. Better late than never!

Maca24

Quote from: no eye deer on August 19, 2012, 06:23:14 PM
I'm over it! A belated welcome in to you this week Dane Beams! Wish I brought you in instead of Sidey all those weeks ago. Better late than never!
Teams without Beams aren't competition I reckon. He churns out 170s as a forward. delicious!

tom_scully

Pretty much seals the deal for me. The three strikes rumour must be true. Wonder how the Hawks and AFL will deal with it post season?

fever

Quote from: bluedreamin on August 19, 2012, 06:11:34 PM
I have heard that things aren't right in Buddy's head. After he copped the speeding fine he was required to confront a father who lost his son to a speeding driver as part of his punishment... and he was apparently quite messed up by the encounter. I heard he was really flat after the potential consequences of his speeding were brought into sharp relief and he still hasn't bounced back.

i thought this was the silliest thing in this thread until i read this

Quote from: tom_scully on August 19, 2012, 06:54:45 PM
Pretty much seals the deal for me. The three strikes rumour must be true. Wonder how the Hawks and AFL will deal with it post season?

Danstar

Almost cost me my game with my emergency being Smith with 74 and my opponent had Dickson who scored 90