EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

My Chumps

Well, atleast we improved in the second half. We dominated the last half hour, which was a good sign.

Sturridge looked really good coming on as a sub. I smell a solid partnership between he and Suarez  8)

Front three of Borini, Suarez and Sturridge looked dangerous, and we were a bit unlucky not to get an equaliser really.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: My Chumps on January 14, 2013, 08:52:52 PM
Well, atleast we improved in the second half. We dominated the last half hour, which was a good sign.

Sturridge looked really good coming on as a sub. I smell a solid partnership between he and Suarez  8)

Front three of Borini, Suarez and Sturridge looked dangerous, and we were a bit unlucky not to get an equaliser really.

We can only hope MC.... been a tough year or three! I'm worried about Sterling leaving for greener pastures. I can see another big club offering $$ for him and Fenway wanting some cashflow after the $50,000,000.00 loan to West Ham debacle! Abit like the Rooney deal to Man U, if there is big money offered LFC won't be in a position to refuse just like Everton.

My Chumps

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on January 14, 2013, 10:31:18 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on January 14, 2013, 08:52:52 PM

We can only hope MC.... been a tough year or three! I'm worried about Sterling leaving for greener pastures. I can see another big club offering $$ for him and Fenway wanting some cashflow after the $50,000,000.00 loan to West Ham debacle! Abit like the Rooney deal to Man U, if there is big money offered LFC won't be in a position to refuse just like Everton.
Yeah, it's always a worry and could be an issue but he recently signed a 5 year contract, so hopefully that's a sign he wants to stay. And really, with our youth, why wouldn't he want to stay? Sterling, Suso, Wisdom, Kelly, Allen, Henderson, Shelvey, Yesil, Morgan, Coady, Borini and now Sturridge... Things look good for the future if you ask me  8)

And surely, soon VSA, it will be happy days for LFC!

Tominator

I'm a converted Swansea fan, they have been my second favourite team behind United since last season but now they have overtaken the Red Devils, mainly cos I don't wanna be seen as a supporter who only likes United cos of the trophies they win hahah

Hope they can hold their nerve against Chelsea and go to the Capital One Cup final, it will be either Villa or Bradford, I'm pumped!

DazBurg

Quote from: Tominator on January 19, 2013, 02:56:55 AM
I'm a converted Swansea fan, they have been my second favourite team behind United since last season but now they have overtaken the Red Devils, mainly cos I don't wanna be seen as a supporter who only likes United cos of the trophies they win hahah

Hope they can hold their nerve against Chelsea and go to the Capital One Cup final, it will be either Villa or Bradford, I'm pumped!
BLASPHEMY

CrowsFan

Couldn't have been much more of a better round for United. They win whilst Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal all draw :) 7 points clear of City and a massive 13 ahead of Chelsea!

Tominator

Get around Reading...

trailing 2-0 to Chelsea after 87 minutes, enter Adam Le Fondre, subbed on after 87 minutes and scores twice.

Cop that Rafa.

My Chumps

Not unhappy with two 2-2 draws against Arsenal and City...

Sturridge is a star  8)   Miss him Chelsea?

And Gerrard named FA's English player of the year again. Love you Stevie!

My Chumps

Tominator

wow Bale is just getting better with every game...

Tominator

QPR lost 3-2 last night at Villa, and that was the game that would make or break both clubs' survival hopes...

I personally think QPR will go down along with Reading and either Villa or Wigan, but again the 3 points Villa picked up last night were crucial

Who do you guys think will go down ?

BoredSaint

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Tominator on March 17, 2013, 12:02:01 PM
QPR lost 3-2 last night at Villa, and that was the game that would make or break both clubs' survival hopes...

I personally think QPR will go down along with Reading and either Villa or Wigan, but again the 3 points Villa picked up last night were crucial

Who do you guys think will go down ?

Just too big a gap now Tom with the others all around that 30 point mark. Wigans has a couple of games in hand but I cant see it helping them. Villa will avoid the drop, they just have a few extra bullets to fire than the others.

PowerBug

It's Villa vs Wigan in GW 38. :O QPR and Reading you'd think are gone already. :-\
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126