EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I lost a lot of money tonight. If anyone wants me I'll be in my room, hacking at me wrists :(

BoredSaint

EVERTTTTOOOONNNNNN

I told you guys to get on Fellaini in fantasy. Gun player, why didn't I listen to myself :(

Tominator

Chicharito, five goals in 72 hours

Not bad considering he is United's fourth striker

My Chumps

Lol, Sunderlands first goal that Stephen Fletcher didn't score  :P

Keen for the game tonight!

CrowsFan

Quote from: My Chumps on November 11, 2012, 08:35:15 PM

Sunderland's goal scoring chart currently looks like this...

Steven Fletcher - 5
Demba Ba - 1 :o
Adam Johnson - 1

My Chumps

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 11, 2012, 09:51:59 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on November 11, 2012, 08:35:15 PM

Sunderland's goal scoring chart currently looks like this...

Steven Fletcher - 5
Demba Ba - 1 :o
Adam Johnson - 1
LOL, Demba top scoring for Newcastle and second for Sunderland  :P

Jukes

Brom and the Hammers ahead of Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle and Liverpool...wut is dis...

Chelsea going right down...a loss and two draws in their last three, with two of those at home, before a trip to West Brom which could go either way and a home game against City...things could go very bad for Chelsea if they lose these two, Everton and West Brom could and should piggyback them to force Chelsea out of the top 4.

elephants

Tominator

Quote from: Jukes on November 12, 2012, 08:49:13 PM
Brom and the Hammers ahead of Arsenal, Spurs, Newcastle and Liverpool...wut is dis...

Chelsea going right down...a loss and two draws in their last three, with two of those at home, before a trip to West Brom which could go either way and a home game against City...things could go very bad for Chelsea if they lose these two, Everton and West Brom could and should piggyback them to force Chelsea out of the top 4.

don't think Chelsea will miss out on Top 4 this year... West Brom are good but they won't get Top 4; looking good for a Europa League spot however (as are Fulham) - who would've thought that at the start of the year huh?

Jukes

"I'm done" and "If it keeps you happy" are the two things ele says when he gets owned and can't win.

BoredSaint

Everton need to pick up maximum points in the next 2 weeks.. because after that we have man city, arsenal and tottenham if I'm correct  ::)

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on November 12, 2012, 09:22:57 PM
"I'm done" and "If it keeps you happy" are the two things ele says when he gets owned and can't win.

I'm shattered I haven't 'won' an argument over the internet with some troll. Yes.

Seriously though, you didn't even reply to my last comment so don't even start on 'winning' ::) Plus, you've never owned me. Whenever we argue one of two things happen.
1) a mods steps in a cleans things up
2) You chuck the showers and ignore me

CrowsFan

Poor Luis Suarez. Not even his team mates care about him scoring goals!

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9JCSSY6kSsI

The look on his face is priceless! :D
You would think that they would care though considering he is the only one that scores for them!! ::)

Tominator

Emmanuel Adebayor scores for Tottenham against Arsenal... Nek minnie, sent off   ::)

Tominator

Wow what a round of upsets

Norwich 1 - 0 Manchester United

West Brom 2 - 1 Chelsea

Reading 2 - 1 Everton

Looks like the Baggies are the real deal now