Tominator

how many will RVP score tonight ?

My tip is at least 1

Jukes

Quote from: Tominator on November 03, 2012, 06:46:26 PM
how many will RVP score tonight ?

My tip is at least 1

Hatrick for my apl team.

United to win 5-2, RVP will be a twat to Arsenal players/staff, united to get a penalty, arsene wenger will be pissed off at something, Arsenal defenders to make a comical error allowing us to score, somebody to buy a pie at half time, etc. Usual stuff to happen at the football.

elephants

10-0 Arsenal. Walcott and Arteta with 5 goals each. RVP is left crying on the floor. He asks to swap shirts with Wilshere who proceeds to take RVP's jersey, spit all over it and throw it into the Arsenal fans for them to rip to pieces. RVP will then reveals an under shirt that says "I am sorry, I never should've left". Then RVP goes home and retires from football. For the rest of his life he cuts the grass at the Emirates... For FREE!

Good day at the office.

Jukes

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on November 04, 2012, 03:17:19 AM
Shook Heskey's hand today guise :D

Jukes, you have no idea how jealous I am. It is one of my goals in life to meet the great man :(

CrowsFan

Great round for United! They beat Arsenal, City and Chelsea have draws and Tottenham lose! Only way it can get better is if Liverpool lose tonight :)

elephants

This just proves how vitally important Juan Mata is to Chelsea.

Hawka

Jukes

Guys.

Look whose top of the table.

Look.

And we've played against 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10.

CrowsFan

Loving United's fixtures coming up... Villa, Norwich, QPR, West Ham then Reading! If they drop any points I'm going to be very annoyed!

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 04, 2012, 03:57:46 PM
Loving United's fixtures coming up... Villa, Norwich, QPR, West Ham then Reading! If they drop any points I'm going to be very annoyed!
3 points down the drain for you blokes there. ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 04, 2012, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 04, 2012, 03:57:46 PM
3 points down the drain for you blokes there. ;)
Pfft! Beat Sunderland and you think you're the best in the world :P

By the way can you explain to me why Lambert is refusing to start/play Bent? He is easily the best striker you have at the club, yet the last few weeks he has started on the bench and played less than 30 minutes a game!

elephants

Nige

Quote from: elephants on November 04, 2012, 01:45:04 PM
This just proves how vitally important Juan Mata is to Chelsea.

Couldn't agree more, was gutted when I knew he wouldn't get up for the game.