EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

elephants

Go Baines and Jelavic ;D also whoever is playing in Pienaar's spot please have a shocker and dont hold your spot :P go Everton :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on October 29, 2012, 01:03:21 AM
Go Baines and Jelavic ;D also whoever is playing in Pienaar's spot please have a shocker and dont hold your spot :P go Everton :)
Baines own goal :P

elephants

flowered a good night, thanks for that Leighton. Looking at the brightside, at least hes not in my APL side :P

Tominator

Nooooo! A goal to make up for that would be nice now!!

elephants

elephants

Tominator

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

Chelsea were robbed though haha, United scored a goal from an offside position, Chelsea had two red cards, and conceded an own goal... 2-2 would've been fair given the balance of play

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on October 29, 2012, 10:53:35 AM

Chelsea were robbed though haha, United scored a goal from an offside position, Chelsea had two red cards, and conceded an own goal... 2-2 would've been fair given the balance of play

Thank you, a Man United supporter that can see through it all!!

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on October 29, 2012, 12:31:02 PM

hahah yeah there is definitely something going on between Fergie and the FA...   ;)

Still I'll take the three points!!

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on October 29, 2012, 02:00:35 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 29, 2012, 12:31:02 PM

hahah yeah there is definitely something going on between Fergie and the FA...   ;)

Still I'll take the three points!!

Haha you're a rare breed mate :P its so obvious, something needs to happen.

People wonder how United win despite spending so much less than City/Chelsea and now you have your answer. Their transfer budget goes to the Ferguson... I mean Football Association.

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on October 29, 2012, 02:25:52 AM
What. A. Match.
I agree flowering amazing game
Lucky for the Toffees in the end :P
but Karma!

Luigi197

elephants

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 31, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
Chelsea better beat Man U in the Cup!  :-[

flowering oath. Hopefully Danny leads the line. Check the Chelsea thread in Association football for my desired 11 ;)

Tominator

Arsenal are screwed this weekend... they are playing Manchester United, and the ref is Howard Webb!