EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

You questioning my passion as a Chelsea fan?

Jukes

Not yours you're a true good fan, but have to say a massive majority of chelsea fans really only supported them 2004 and 2005, the latter part of 2010 and for the champions league final last season.

And United signed Alex Buttner, young dutchman with lots of raw talent as a back-up to Evra and possible future star.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on August 21, 2012, 01:01:01 AM
Not yours you're a true good fan, but have to say a massive majority of chelsea fans really only supported them 2004 and 2005, the latter part of 2010 and for the champions league final last season.

And United signed Alex Buttner, young dutchman with lots of raw talent as a back-up to Evra and possible future star.

I won't lie, that actually pisses me off. The number of 'new fans' we gained with Abrahamovic and even more recently, a champions league trophy is a joke!
*in case anyone is wondering, I've been kitted out in Chelsea blue since 1997 :)

That Buttner dude looks pretty good. Like you said he's a raw talent but the foundations are definitely there :)

Tominator

guess that means we won't get Baines !

Hawka

Quote from: Tominator on August 21, 2012, 10:50:34 AM

guess that means we won't get Baines !
Thank god
but why would he wanna leave after this morning :D

tbagrocks

United!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 8)

Master Q

You have to say that if QPR relegate something BIG is wrong at the club. They probably have the best list of any of the "newer" or lower teams...

Tominator

Quote from: Master Q on August 21, 2012, 06:01:48 PM
You have to say that if QPR relegate something BIG is wrong at the club. They probably have the best list of any of the "newer" or lower teams...

I actually agree with that, I'm glad they stayed up last season and given their off season signings of Fabio, Park Ji-Sung, Junior Hoilett amongst others, a 5-0 loss at home isn't the way I expected them to start the season

Didn't they sign Jose Bosingwa as well?

My Chumps

Quote from: Tominator on August 21, 2012, 08:34:48 PM
Quote from: Master Q on August 21, 2012, 06:01:48 PM

I actually agree with that, I'm glad they stayed up last season and given their off season signings of Fabio, Park Ji-Sung, Junior Hoilett amongst others, a 5-0 loss at home isn't the way I expected them to start the season

Didn't they sign Jose Bosingwa as well?
Yep!

QPR will be fine, just need a little while for it all to click.

KoopKicka

Quote from: elephants on August 21, 2012, 01:18:07 AM

I won't lie, that actually pisses me off. The number of 'new fans' we gained with Abrahamovic and even more recently, a champions league trophy is a joke!
*in case anyone is wondering, I've been kitted out in Chelsea blue since 1997 :)

That Buttner dude looks pretty good. Like you said he's a raw talent but the foundations are definitely there :)

And Ive been kitted out since 2003 :)

But no joke, the amount of lads who bunny-hop from team to team at my school  is sad. :/

Tominator

speaking of Chelsea, Romelu Lukaku looks like a very very good young player

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on August 21, 2012, 08:54:17 PM

You'd hope so for the 18-20 mill we paid for him :P

BoredSaint

Master Q

Quote from: Tominator on August 21, 2012, 08:54:17 PM
Who isn't playing for them this season  :P

elephants

Anyone watching the Chelsea-Reading game?

Sucks because it starts at 2:30 over here, worst time-slot ever :(