EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on December 18, 2012, 07:28:48 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2012, 07:23:31 PM
Quote from: Jukes on December 18, 2012, 03:39:18 PM
We're top by 6 points (and 13 over chelski) and through to the next round of the champions league?

We have a game in hand. We are building our trophy armory. We have a champions league trophy, why go for another? Broaden your horizons... Next step, Europa League.

you're becoming Liverpool    ::)

Worst insult :(

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2012, 07:34:41 PM
We're top by 6 points (and 13 over chelski) and through to the next round of the champions league?

We have a game in hand. We are building our trophy armory. We have a champions league trophy, why go for another? Broaden your horizons... Next step, Europa League.

Now now! Let's keep things friendly lads!  :D

elephants

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on December 18, 2012, 08:08:47 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2012, 07:34:41 PM

Now now! Let's keep things friendly lads!  :D

Hahaha :P

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Funnily enough come the next FA Cup game my allegiance will not be with Liverpool. About 15 years ago I played some Football ManagMent games (The dark days of Pstation 1). Anyway.... I decided to do a career every time I played with a crap 3rd Div side with the idea of taking the to the Premiership....

The team I chose????? Mansfield Town - I have followed them ever since as a second team, to cherish during the bad times. (Actually - I have watched them drop from old 3rd Division to Blue Square South lol) I will be throwing my full weight behind the Stags on their quest for FA glory.

This is FIELD MILL!  8)

Toga

PowerBug

Quote from: Toga on December 18, 2012, 09:12:38 PM
carn the gunners! :D
>:D Although at least the other teams have won something in the last 6 years. :(

To carry on with what VSA said my Football Managing team is Plymouth who are npower league 2. Are they in the 3rd round?
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 18, 2012, 10:56:32 PM
>:D Although at least the other teams have won something in the last 6 years. :(

To carry on with what VSA said my Football Managing team is Plymouth who are npower league 2. Are they in the 3rd round?

They got dumped by Dorchester in the first round. Gotta love what the cup brings to the game. I will never forget that game Farnborough got against Arsenal! 5-1 final score but they moved the game from their home ground to Highbury, bussed their supporters in, made some coin and gave their players an experience they will never forget!

PowerBug

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on December 19, 2012, 12:02:23 AM
Quote from: SilkySkills on December 18, 2012, 10:56:32 PM

They got dumped by Dorchester in the first round. Gotta love what the cup brings to the game. I will never forget that game Farnborough got against Arsenal! 5-1 final score but they moved the game from their home ground to Highbury, bussed their supporters in, made some coin and gave their players an experience they will never forget!
That's what makes English soccer one of the best things in the world. How anyone can win the FA Cup, and just by making a little impact one year can impact greatly in the years to come.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Tominator

Torres scored again. He must really love Benitez

My Chumps

United vs Liverpool this weekend. Anyone else excited?

Hoping to see Sturridge getting a game off the bench.

CrowsFan

Think you mean next weekend MC. No EPL games this weekend ;)

My Chumps

Oh yeah, I totally meant next gameweek... maybe :P

Tominator

very keen for Everton v Swansea, two of my three favourite teams so hopefully it will be a cracking game   8)

My Chumps

What a comeback form Reading!  :o

3 and a half hours till the Liverpool v United derby! :D

Tominator

United lead 2-1 after an hour, RVP scored in the first half then Evra made it 2-0 but Sturridge just pulled one back moments ago. Game on