EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I'm blaming the international friendlies.

Sure, WBA played incredibly well and have done all season so full credit to them. If we hadve been able to start Ramires or Romeu, Cole over Bertrand, Ivanovic over Azpi, Mata over Moses and Oscar of Torres ::) the story may have been different.

Well done WBA though, thoroughly deserve your top 4 spot :)

CrowsFan

Great to see Anderson finding some form and time in the side. Always been a big admirer of him :)

Jukes

Tominator

six games on tonight, but then the big Manchester derby tomorrow night, very keen!

If you're staying up then feel free to commentate here

elephants

*insert 'comment about Torres being back to his old self only for him to fail next week' statement here*

Tominator

wow Michu leading the goalscorers column with 12 already this season; 4 in the past 2 games

Hawka

Keen for the Derby then Everton kicking the spurs butts!

Hawka

Wow it wass all City then rooney just bangs the ball towards the nets and Hart turns into a spectator haha

Tominator

Tominator

VAN PERSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

United 3 - 2 City

Rooney (16, 29), van Persie (90+2)
Y.Toure (60), Zabaleta (86)

CrowsFan

Very exciting game! United should have been 3 nil up though with the game finished, but the linesman incorrectly calls Young offside and 1 minute later City are down the other end scoring and making it 2-1.

Disgusting City fans though throwing stuff at the United players and running on to the field!

elephants

Refrains from making any comment to avoid starting a keyboard warrior war haha

CrowsFan

Haha say what you want LE, I don't get in to wars like you and jukes ;)

elephants

Haha United deserved to win so I'm not fussed about that :P

Just think United fans commenting on refs is funny ;)