Main Menu

Slender

Started by Jay, August 17, 2012, 11:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

http://slendergame.com/

--------------------------------------------

Came across the scariest game i have ever played today! Just wondering who else has played it and what your reaction was? Check the link for more info.

Ziplock

little bro played it,scared him showerless apparently.

Jay

Quote from: Ziplock on August 17, 2012, 11:49:23 PM
little bro played it,scared him showerless apparently.
give it a go mate! Wont be disapointed...my thinking was: "just a silly little computer game, how scary can it be?" but man it was intense 8)

BB67th

Ah this game. Me and my mates have been playing it for a while and it is hilarious to watch peoples reactions when he is there. Is pretty scary the first time you play it and you have no idea what to expect.

Jukes

Omg it's not scary, I've played it got all 8 notations and didn't get scared once. Just an idiot form of horror games for mainstream people who have never played a horror game in their lives.

If you want scary try Silent Hill, Condemned (lol fwark the mannequins!), Dead space etc...

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on August 18, 2012, 11:49:29 AM
Omg it's not scary, I've played it got all 8 notations and didn't get scared once. Just an idiot form of horror games for mainstream people who have never played a horror game in their lives.

If you want scary try Silent Hill, Condemned (lol fwark the mannequins!), Dead space etc...
woah we got a tough guy over here ::)

Windigo

:P

I've played it & watched others play it.

Depends how superstitious you are about the myth of Slender Man.

BB67th

I bet you its scarier when you are playing in the middle of the night with no other noise and there is a forest just across the road that looks like the one from the game.

Cicjose

Eternal Darkness > all

and Last Half of Darkness is one scary DOS game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEH3YPYMlio

Jukes

Quote from: BB67th on August 18, 2012, 01:31:17 PM

I bet you its scarier when you are playing in the middle of the night with no other noise and there is a forest just across the road that looks like the one from the game.

dog please I've done Silent Hill all-nighters before.

Cicjose

Shihan7

I saw two guys playing it on the train and one of them got so scared that he jumped onto the other guy when they saw slenderman!!!!!!

stew42

I played this, whilst drunk, with 8 or so college chums. It is so much better to play it in a group.

Oh, then we walked out into a forest, where I then enjoyed scaring the living shower out of my mates  8)

Jay

Quote from: stew42 on August 18, 2012, 06:33:01 PM
I played this, whilst drunk, with 8 or so college chums. It is so much better to play it in a group.

Oh, then we walked out into a forest, where I then enjoyed scaring the living shower out of my mates  8)
classic :D

stew42

Quote from: Jayman on August 18, 2012, 06:36:08 PM
Quote from: stew42 on August 18, 2012, 06:33:01 PM

classic :D
We didn't have a flashlight, but someone put their iPhone on as a strobe light... so much shenanigans...