Will Stevie J cop the Jones tag?

Started by ubeaut, August 17, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

If Chappy's out I need a replacement. SJ has been on fire in the mids but how long will other teams let him do what he wants? Will the tag affect him too much? Maybe it's better to just get a DPP fwd so they can cover in the mids as well. Thoughts?

woofy

Well chappys playing and no confirmation if he'll be a late out or not. Based on form and price I would trade him in if you can't afford beams/PAv/buddy or danger. I'm picking up beams instead of Johnson because I think I'll need that edge with my opponent having buddy and Johnson in his side. also hoping jones will go to Johnson, Crowley on cotchin and Raines on Thompson. That would be sweet!

demon_spud

Was thinking of bringing him in for Treloar, but I worry about his history against St Kilda. 

Though his form is great after his concussion.

2007 - 153 then downhill 2008 - 91, 2009 - didn't play, 2010 - 75, 2011 - 88,83

Playing at Etihad: 2011 - 92, 102, 2012 - 56, 146, 60, 136.

Also to consider that Corey, Hunt and Kelly are all back, so I think I will choose someone else, or hold my trade to get Swan....if I make the next final.....

Hazza09

If I'm correct Jones isn't playing tonight! Not named!
So who will go to him?

ubeaut

Quote from: Hazza09 on August 17, 2012, 06:48:17 PM
If I'm correct Jones isn't playing tonight! Not named!
So who will go to him?
AHH good point. I think Jack Steven could get the job then.

Dudge

It's a bit hard goihg to SJs history against other opposition, as he's running through the midfeild the last month. In saying that, maybe clubs will be looking at a tag now to curb his influence-who knows

ubeaut

Why am I getting booed? Is it for asking if Chappy and Cox are playing? Or if SJ will be tagged? What's wrong with that??

northernstar

Quote from: ubeaut on August 17, 2012, 07:40:55 PM
Why am I getting booed? Is it for asking if Chappy and Cox are playing? Or if SJ will be tagged? What's wrong with that??

You are getting booed because there are a lot of jackasses on this site with nothing better to do than boo people just for logging on