Will Cox be a late withdrawal?

Started by ubeaut, August 17, 2012, 05:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

Yes I'm aware of the jokes that come (cum?) with this topic name. But seriously I've been expecting Cox to be rested this round vs Port all season. But he's named. Why play silly buggers if they're playing Port? Surely they shouldn't be playing finals if they're worried about Port? Surely he'll play if named? What do u guys think? Campbell as my emergency doesn't fill me with great confidence.

brownmans muffins

If it's out late there might be a father-son coup on the horizon.

pcmaniman

I think he will play (hope he doesn't)..  Although a low risk game - Eagles need to make it a certainty - they are playing for a home final now

LF

Quote from: ubeaut on August 17, 2012, 05:09:22 PM
Yes I'm aware of the jokes that come (cum?) with this topic name. But seriously I've been expecting Cox to be rested this round vs Port all season. But he's named. Why play silly buggers if they're playing Port? Surely they shouldn't be playing finals if they're worried about Port? Surely he'll play if named? What do u guys think? Campbell as my emergency doesn't fill me with great confidence.

He should play Eagles are still really fighting to stay in the 8 and this is a must win game.
They'll want the best squad possible out on the field.

Also Campbell didn't make the cut named as an emergency.