Mitchell late withdrawl ??

Started by tigertops, August 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FonFatty

Quote from: roo boys! on August 18, 2012, 11:50:06 AM
Bad news for Mitchell owners...Nick Maxwell has him on the bench :-\
Maxwell must have got this information from brad Sewell, they are in business together outside of football, car sales business I think.

roo boys!

Quote from: FonFatty on August 18, 2012, 12:44:58 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 18, 2012, 11:50:06 AM
Bad news for Mitchell owners...Nick Maxwell has him on the bench :-\
Maxwell must have got this information from brad Sewell, they are in business together outside of football, car sales business I think.
Maybe...but like nostra said, it's not the first time he's done this so would have connections everywhere.

Ziplock

yeah he did this last year with someone as well.

Blues Blues Blues

Just confirmed on Triple M, Savage will replace him

roo boys!

Chose a bad week, I woulda won at least 2 extra league games last week if he didn't play, but this week none of my opponents have him ::)

Hazza09

Yep! Confirmed out!
Like you Roo boys not one opp has him this week

c4v3m4n

devize

Yes tigertops, NOW it is more than just speculation. Bl to Mitchell owners.

BratPack

It would have to happen the week I put the C on him cause he's playing GCS wouldn't it?

Helloooo Josh Kennedy

Footyrulz

far out! now i have a donut! luckily not playing this week.

tigertops

Devize.   I was telling u all along it was not just speculation it was from close to hawks nest. 

devize

Quote from: tigertops on August 18, 2012, 05:02:18 PM
Devize.   I was telling u all along it was not just speculation it was from close to hawks nest.

Dude, I don't know why I even bother. You clearly have no understanding of what speculation is. When you have no actual information, no sources, no evidence apart from a few whispers at the 'hawks nest' IT IS STILL SPECULATION. You were SPECULATING that Mitchell would be out based on rumours. That's it.

It was never about being wrong or right, I never said he was going to play or not. I was just saying that everything you said was pure speculation. Sure, it turned out to be true but that doesn't change anything. If you had created the thread today, with actual sources, then it wouldn't be just speculation.

Marstar

Quote from: devize on August 18, 2012, 06:43:59 PM

Dude, I don't know why I even bother. You clearly have no understanding of what speculation is. When you have no actual information, no sources, no evidence apart from a few whispers at the 'hawks nest' IT IS STILL SPECULATION. You were SPECULATING that Mitchell would be out based on rumours. That's it.

It was never about being wrong or right, I never said he was going to play or not. I was just saying that everything you said was pure speculation. Sure, it turned out to be true but that doesn't change anything. If you had created the thread today, with actual sources, then it wouldn't be just speculation.

Speculation is a thought based off zero information.

For you it's speculation, because you're hearing it from an unreliable source, that being tigertops ( a random poster on a footy site). For you that is zero information.

For Tigertops it's not speculation 'cause he's hearing it from a reliable source (some1 close the 'Hawks nest') whom he is unwilling to disclose to us. For him it is valuable information.

He was asking if any1 else with a possibly, but not necessarily different, equally reliable source (in their opinion), was able to shed any light on the 'rumor' he was hearing to help him decide whether to act on his information for SC reasons.

If he had an actual source, like a media release, then why would he have posted to help him in this decision? o.0

devize

Quote from: Marstar on August 18, 2012, 07:42:31 PM
Quote from: devize on August 18, 2012, 06:43:59 PM

Speculation is a thought based off zero information.

For you it's speculation, because you're hearing it from an unreliable source, that being tigertops ( a random poster on a footy site). For you that is zero information.

For Tigertops it's not speculation 'cause he's hearing it from a reliable source (some1 close the 'Hawks nest') whom he is unwilling to disclose to us. For him it is valuable information.

He was asking if any1 else with a possibly, but not necessarily different, equally reliable source (in their opinion), was able to shed any light on the 'rumor' he was hearing to help him decide whether to act on his information for SC reasons.

If he had an actual source, like a media release, then why would he have posted to help him in this decision? o.0

Speculation doesn't necessarily have to be based off zero information. In can be based off incomplete information. A rumour from someone close to the 'hawks camp' is not solid information and if it were, why would he be posting here to ask for other opinions if he thought his source was so reliable?

'im asking if anyone else has any info.' That doesn't sound like he believed his source was reliable enough to be deemed as complete information, so it's just speculation.

Ziplock

he's not going to say it's a definite source of accurate information cause he heard it off someone, because people like you would go off at him. So he says he's heard this rumour, from what he believes is a reliable source, and does anyone have anything to back it up for the general public who won't believe an anonymous contributor?

and his source was right. So I dunno what you're getting all up about mate. What he did was completely logical and justifiable.